Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Click image for larger version  Name:	WITB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.1 KB ID:	610438

Amlogic S912
    3/32GB DDR3 Ram
    Android 6.0
    Dual band WiFi: 2.4G plus 5.8G BT
    1000M LAN

Top View of PCB on a thin alloy heat sink stuck on will see how it goes
    Note 2 USB ports next to TF card slot
    I also see some LEDS and there is Cut out in the lid case you case see to the left, this could be interesting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Front.jpg Views:	1 Size:	209.3 KB ID:	610443
    Click image for larger version  Name:	usb1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	221.0 KB ID:	610444
    Note TF card slot with no exposed USB Port, must be like those Vents they often forget about

Click image for larger version  Name:	tf.jpg Views:	1 Size:	200.4 KB ID:	610445
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ports.jpg Views:	1 Size:	228.8 KB ID:	610446

There was no Fancy Light show with this Unit, just a Blue LED and an option to switch of on the lower Task Bar

First impression, I find you can usually tell with first switch on and start to set up with Apps etc, looking good, easy setup, into Google Play updated all the bits required,
    no lag noticed, all installed very smooth so far so good.

More test and Benchmarks to come Build Version 20161101 so fairly up to date.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Does have proper root with SU, and does not appear to me to much bloat,
    Temp is hovering Mid 40c I think A bigger block of alloy maybe required, but if its not broke not gunna fix it.

Gearbest

MTC
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-07-2018, 00:38.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Waiting for my box to arrive, Trebor, I have read the manufacturer has back door access to the box? Is that Samsung nand or rom?

Comment

Spectec Ram, Samsung emmc,
      Tell me more of this back Door why cant they use my front door like normal People
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

being almost Christmas why not use the chimney !
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Even better, a bit of HO HO HO...how nice

Malwarebytes removed some junky fake update up when I fist ran it yesterday, could have been that.
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

More Bench test of the Alfawise H96+ Pro

http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/1088426

Benchmark results for an Amlogic H96 PRO+ with an ARM Amlogic processor.

PCB is the same as the 4k Pro different emmc if my memory is correct. and maybe other stuff.
            Unit working well no major Meltdowns, into Low 70's when pushed with 3dmark.
            Does appear to be rather snappy, and nothing much else at the present,
            No backdoor bandits found as yet , front door is always open, bring a beer and we can have a chat.
            Thanks to Gearbest and DHL supper fast as usual
            It works its ok...
            Last edited by superceleron; 04-07-2018, 00:39.
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

1.5ghz only ? not 2.0ghz ?

Sent from Note3 N9005.

Comment

Sami_b This is a known mistake in early S912 literature, or AML got caught fudging the numbers. Either way, clock doesn't determine everything.

Comment

Ummmm mistake is when you didnt know you fudged the printing.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I'm in a good mood and I was trying to be kind.

But, yep, not many excuses for still seeing it.

Comment

Printing you have a problem with etherney, it's a new thing I am told.
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

THanks Trebor, on the second pic, their is white conector. What is its use? If it's a spare can a fan be connected?

Comment

I recall it's part of the LED show on another unit unsure the voltage present but yes you could
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	plug1.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	610505
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks Trebor, how is this box compared to beelink gt1?

Comment

Looking at numbers that can and don't really mean a lot but gives and Average.
                              3/32 would have some advantage over a 2/16 unit you would think,

Beelink does have a better Heat Dissipation than this unit but an easy to mod if needed.
                              They're about the same in running apps etc as tested give or take.
                              Like most of the S912 I have tested they all have their moments of Good and and not so good

This did appear to be a litte more zipper when loading and doings things(and came with a free backdoor)

treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                              X