Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV2 ROM (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellow everybody
    i woul like to ask superceleron can i flash R-TV Box S10 ddr4 with your Rom ? Ive tried with everything i can get for that box. Always stock on 1%.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Superceleron,

I installed ur ROM and its super.. Appreciate your hardwork. A small query can I install xposed on this ROM? If yes which version can I install?

Thanks!

Sunil

Comment

Supercelerom:
        Hello budy, how are you! Great job, my Congratulations! I would like to know how to change the logo and bootanimation, I tried to change by the program Amlogic Customization Tool, until I can change, in the TV Box, when installing the Rom appears normal, but after rebooting the TV Box or power off, and on again the TV Box, back with the logo and previous bootanimation..How do I leave mine? Appreciate ;-)

Comment

Good question. Would love to know about bootanimation too - Nougat generic is boring :P

However should check if there is no /oem/media/bootanimation.zip as it has higher priority than /system/media/bootanimation.zip. Didn't thought about before.
          Would love to have working MAGISK module, but only one I know (and use on my phones) doesn't change the bootanimation.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Good question. Would love to know about bootanimation too - Nougat generic is boring :P

However should check if there is no /oem/media/bootanimation.zip as it has higher priority than /system/media/bootanimation.zip. Didn't thought about before.
            Would love to have working MAGISK module, but only one I know (and use on my phones) doesn't change the bootanimation.

ch3mn3y: I already checked this folder (oem) does not appear after extracting using the Customization Tool, searching the internet, I discovered this video to edit Rom TV Box, I found it incredible, I downloaded the file, but ask for a password to extract, check the video here , and tell me what you found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDuRKSHrZb8 Successes ;-)

Comment

I thought more about changing files on the Box, after flashing the firmware.
              As for that video, I believe it's fake, that's why there is no pass for the archive. If app like that would exist, it would already be available in at least one more site, not just there. This video is almost half year old!
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Seems that it's enough to change file in /system/media. Did it and now I have different bootanimation.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                  Seems that it's enough to change file in /system/media. Did it and now I have different bootanimation.
                  Ok thank you for the help So I changed the bootanimation not path quoted, but unfortunately when restarting or turning off a TV box, back as it was before..Incrivel this, but it happened to me. I also changed a boot logo, and the same thing. It looks like it has a recovery mode so do not change a boot logo and bootanimation..It's strange!

Comment

ch3mn3y: The rom I changed the boot logo and bootanimation was this with the program Amlogic Tools: http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...timate-android -tv-experience-in-r-box-pro-h96-pro

Comment

OK. I didn't change bootlogo. Restored official one (H96 Pro+ Nougat firmware) as I had backup. And I like it. But with bootanimation I need to think and if will have to find/create something horizontal. Maybe Matrix like :P

Comment

Well lets say this... you can change the bootanimation just fine... just root the box(rom) and them change the bootanimation.zip in /system/media....
                        Now the bootlogo... nop you cant change it since i protected it...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          Well lets say this... you can change the bootanimation just fine... just root the box(rom) and them change the bootanimation.zip in /system/media....
                          Now the bootlogo... nop you cant change it since i protected it...

Thanks for the answer ..

Comment

Can any one guide me step by step how to install anew firm ware in h96 pro plus 7.1.2.
                            This is restarting,freezing,hanging or stoping at logo,or sometimes works so smooth,u feel there id nothing wrong at all.plz advice.

Comment

Working...
                            X