Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LibreELEC] Bolt Ons! AceStream & EmulationStation + RetroArch/Libretro for S905/S905X devices!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

i have e LE Version installed: LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.009 kszaq.
    The ace stream works GREAT!!! THANK YOU!!! There's a way to know if the acestream is open? some web interface?

The emustation it doesn't work: reboot GUI.

Comment

these guides are / were awesome but seem to be pretty out of date now. Does anyone know of a more recent - step by step guide for the *nix n00bs (like me) to install retroarch and ES (or any front end) so it integrates with LE 8 and Kodi? thank you.

Comment

I tried EmulationStation + RetroArch on 8.2.0.1, but when i try to start i get corrupted image (first half the screen and then whole).

Is this a known problem ?

Comment

gizmomelb this guide still works as it should. once i get in touch with an admin i will start a new thread or something.
          hojnikb can you provide more details. what device, what build, by whom?

Comment

OK guys (and gals) I've started a new thread and merged this content into it. Head on over to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-for-s905x-new if you need help or updates.

Comment

Working...
            X