X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Firmware 103_20170413 is out, SCV1 is no longer beta, I believe

Comment

Yes i know its out
      And about beta or not, on this one it should stay beta forever doe to the lack of proper tools to work on it, and being encrypted parts of it(even if i make it work )
      But i will make a SCV2 base on 103!

Comment

Hi! I'm having problems with stock ROM. Just to shorten the story, i want to install SCV1 ROM, but i get error message saying "not found kernel data length maybe forgeter open install image!" You can see this on the photo i've uploaded. Can you please tell me what am i doing wrong? Thank you! P.S. I don't know if it means anything... i bought the device from Aliexpress seller with AU power plug. It's 16G version.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcina2102 View Post
          Hi! I'm having problems with stock ROM. Just to shorten the story, i want to install SCV1 ROM, but i get error message saying "not found kernel data length maybe forgeter open install image!" You can see this on the photo i've uploaded. Can you please tell me what am i doing wrong? Thank you! P.S. I don't know if it means anything... i bought the device from Aliexpress seller with AU power plug. It's 16G version.
          o_O never seen that error, mine its the 32gb version... trebor did your 16gb one ever give that error?
          Btw forget SCV1, im going to rls tomorrow SCV2!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

o_O never seen that error, mine its the 32gb version... trebor did your 16gb one ever give that error?
            Btw forget SCV1, im going to rls tomorrow SCV2!

Ahr Im not trebor but hey iv had that error coming from the superceleron rom to the 103mo stock Firmware..

I asumed it was either a bad download or because i was coming from the superceleron rom..

I redownloaded the firmware and flashed it again (Had to flash the key file again even though i had used it to flash the 102mo firmware)

All good now it installed the 3rd time i flashed it to my 16GB device
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

yes must be a bad download..
              mrcina2102 check the MD5 of the zip... you have the MD5 in the 1º post!

Comment

Thank you all for your help. Will try to do this when i get home. I received an e-mail from Beelinks Chanchan with a new key, so hopefully will try to insert OEM FW. If it won't work, will wait for supercelerons SCV2 release.

Comment

Hi guys! Just want to thank you all for your kind support. The problem with ROM installation was aparently with my laptop. Some process (didn't find out which one) was blocking the operation, so initialy i couldn't managed to start setup.exe file for kylin_usb_mp_tool. After that i used my desktop computer and sucessfully installed 103MO_16G_20170413 ROM with key.bin file Chanchan from Beelink provided. Now the box runs perfectly. The only thing now that annoys me is that home button on my F10 Mele Deluxe air mouse isn't working. When i program it to work, then i loose air mouse function. Can you maybe tell me have any of you had that problem and can provide posible solution?

Comment

i use this apps
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Well.. SCV2 it delayed because they rls a OTA with navigation bar fixed... so i need to get that ota to implement on scv2!

Comment

Can one of the more experienced users help me mount my HD as internal storage?

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Updated 1º post with SVC2!

Comment

download now.....

new version download free user take hour to complete...
                            Last edited by KAA; 05-01-2017, 02:45.

Comment

well bw costs lot of $$ as you know, that is to stop direct linking from other places!

Comment

youtube not full screen (ATV)
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X