X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i wont recommend it....
    The next release of your ROM for Beelink SEA I is near or far ?
    We are waiting for it !

Comment

or perhaps a Zidoo X10 port ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by KingNothing View Post
        The next release of your ROM for Beelink SEA I is near or far ? We are waiting for it !
        1) There is a number of chages to system apps "under the hood" in FW 106 which must be handled carefully, or the system will keep hanging. It's not that easy and does take time even if you are a developer.
        2) Please be polite and do not ask for ETA. Now, when firmware development has been abandoned by Beelink, SCV4 can't be late anyway
        Last edited by Sunam; 02-28-2018, 20:00.

Comment

Guys yes plz dont ask for a ETA because you wont going to get one, i have a work now (when i made all this roms i was unemployed) so is not easy to combine all, besides after a 8h day (sometimes 12/15/18h) work on boxes (yes is my work now) i dont have the mood to doing even more rom work, i know some of my roms are needing of a update but plz patience i will make it....
          About X10 already did a port of it... i dint see such a big of a diference .... and the shit they added to protect it annoys a bit...

Comment

Thanks for the reply and excuse me for asking it.
            We will wait as much as you need !

Comment

Originally posted by KingNothing View Post
              Thanks for the reply and excuse me for asking it.
              We will wait as much as you need !
              Well with luck in 2 week in going to have 2 weeks off work, so i think im going to update some of my roms and this is one of them!

Comment

Galera eu atualizei o meu Beelink para 106MO vejam o video no link baixo, mas tem um problema, não funciona jogos e alguns apps da erro ok esse video é do meu canal pode se inscrever e comentar, se alguem tiver a solução para funcionar jogos na 106MO me fala por favor
                Melhorias como captura de vídeo em MP4 e Kodi atualizadoSe inscreva deixe um like e compartilhebaixe a FW no link abaixo, veja que tem o link para Beelink SE...

Comment

Originally posted by flavio86 View Post
                  Galera eu atualizei o meu Beelink para 106MO vejam o video no link baixo, mas tem um problema, não funciona jogos e alguns apps da erro ok esse video é do meu canal pode se inscrever e comentar, se alguem tiver a solução para funcionar jogos na 106MO me fala por favor
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spSJqjsz-78
                  Δεν καταλαβαίνω την ερώτηση σου

Comment

I just bought this box at Amazon.es cos it had a great price (40 euros€)
                    I inserted an HDD 160GB formatted at exFat and it was immediately recognized, I wonder if ntfs or ext4 would also be
                    Please superceleron don't forget scv4 for this box

Comment

• superceleron
                      superceleron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will try, but i tell the only diference from 105 to 106 is only the recording app nothing else!

No problem we wait your perfect rom
                    I am sure you will found to do more changes master

Comment

the only diference from 105 to 106 is only the recording app nothing else
                      This maybe the only positive difference, but there is at least one new bug added - screen scaling is not preserved any more.
                      Also before moving from 105 to 106 I made a backup of system settings with Titanium Backup. But when I re-applied the backup upon installation of 106, I just got a bootloop and had to do a clean install of 106. So I conclude that something else has been modified in the system... And obviously some modifications have been made to build.prop concerning RTK media provider (not a big deal though).

Comment

To whom this may interest, I formatted the external sata hdd as ext4 and it was successfully recognized by the stock rom, I was able to write on it so this can be a good alternative to users that use linux.
                        In windows there are several tools that allow you to read from ext4, for instance Diskinternals Linux Reader, this of course if you want to directly connect it to a windows machine via usb, because I suppose a viable alternative is to use samba protocol to transfer files via the network
                        I still did not try this on superceleron rom, but I imagine it should work the same because it is based on stock firmware from what I understood

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post

This maybe the only positive difference, but there is at least one new bug added - screen scaling is not preserved any more.
                          Also before moving from 105 to 106 I made a backup of system settings with Titanium Backup. But when I re-applied the backup upon installation of 106, I just got a bootloop and had to do a clean install of 106. So I conclude that something else has been modified in the system... And obviously some modifications have been made to build.prop concerning RTK media provider (not a big deal though).
                          ye it did had some little stuff under the hood mainly on openwrt that is actually boot.. but other than that not all that much.
                          But ye i will be updating it.

Comment

Hi superceleron, is this rom rooted?
                            You mentioned no superSU but I thought nevertheless the rom was rooted
                            If this is the case, how to enable it?
                            thanks
                            Last edited by Alianato; 05-07-2018, 16:04. Reason: update: forget it, it became showed as rooted after reboot :-)

Comment

Hi superceleron
                              No news about SCV4?
                              I would like to be capable to record to mp4 and I am not able to cast with SCV3, perhaps I am doing something wrong.
                              I am broadcasting via the HDMI app at 224.0.0.1:7890 and trying to get the stream with VLC but I am not able to do it
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X