X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    Hi superceleron
    No news about SCV4?
    I would like to be capable to record to mp4 and I am not able to cast with SCV3, perhaps I am doing something wrong.
    I am broadcasting via the HDMI app at 224.0.0.1:7890 and trying to get the stream with VLC but I am not able to do it
    thanks
    Sorry m8 all my roms and roms updates are on old due to lack of time....

Comment

Hi,

Did anyone tried this rom to Probox2 AVA?
      The tool after untar the .img file of the SVC3 and the PROBOX2_AVA_20170901_20170901-1306.img has the exactly same result.
      Also small differences are observed in the layout.txt in PART3 & PART4 but besides that the rest of the rom is exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by orionas21 View Post
        Hi,

The tool after untar the .img file of the SVC3 and the PROBOX2_AVA_20170901_20170901-1306.img has the exactly same result.
        Also small differences are observed in the layout.txt in PART3 & PART4 but besides that the rest of the rom is exactly the same.
        I wonder if vice versa is possible in case Probox firmware development continues. SEA I development is dead (

Comment

The PROBOX2_AVA seems exactly the same, except for the AVA being a little larger because they include an external WiFi antenna.

And way cheaper.

Ordered one from Amazon this week for £39.99 which also includes the remote + multi function remote with gamepad functionality, which is £18 on it's own, so quite the bargain and no risk of import charges.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by Sunam View Post

I wonder if vice versa is possible in case Probox firmware development continues. SEA I development is dead (
            I think it is. They have the same H/W and the F/W looks exactly the same.
            The issues that i have in the Probox is that Kodi (besides that is uses an external RTK player) cannot write the subtitles in the SATA or USB drive. You have to add them as smb (OPENWRT) to do that.
            Otherwise the RTK player is very good and plays everything smoothly changing the fps of the TV according to video format.
            Also another issue is that the torrents are not saved if you reboot the device and you have to add them again so every time has to verify the sizes and the files which it take way too long (but i think that this is an OPENWRT issue). Just keep in mint that i have a 3TB Barracuda HDD and it is almost full so in a reboot i have to add ~150 torrent files manually and takes ~26H to verify them all until it starts to seed them.

Comment

Hi!

I got a messege from Beelink about Sea1 that its dead... no more software! There is a bunch of players with the same hardware. One of the better manufacturs of Mediaplayers is Dune, they have it, its called Dune HD Pro 4K.

About it: http://dune-hd.com/eng/products/full_hd_media_players
              Firmware: https://dune-hd.com/firmware/pro4k/

What do think, is it no-go??

Comment

Maybe it Works or you brick your Device.
                It is not easy to unbrick that Device.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by cyberott View Post
                  There is a bunch of players with the same hardware. One of the better manufacturs of Mediaplayers is Dune, they have it, its called Dune HD Pro 4K. What do think, is it no-go??
                  I doubt it will work. See photos of DUNE internals here

Comment

Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Comment

Kodi 18 problem(don't work) - maybe this ROM needs some updates .Rtd player don't support external subtitle (on zappity and zidoo sub's works? Can you update some rtd apps and make kodi 18 to work)3x better than stock fw

Comment

• mo123
                        mo123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Beelink discontinued this device, so I don't see how any new updates will be available to fix Kodi.

Kodi 18 work fine on stock ROM .....

Comment

Well... since im working in a box that is 100% same thing as this one i will see i can make a update during the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                          Well... since im working in a box that is 100% same thing as this one i will see i can make a update during the weekend.
                          Wowwwwww thanks so much !!!!

Comment

I hope you will do that ,if you need someone for test I'm here.Tnx Sc

Comment

well i just need to find the box LOL... but yes it will be done by tomorrow...
                              Going to be simple and clean, just like the one im going to rls today for LAKE I box

Comment

Working...
                              X