Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same issue as pszab. For the life of me, I cannot understand if/what I am doing wrong. I had installed an older version of the ROM and I am trying to update to the latest version. I am using the Amlogic burning tool. Downloaded the zip ROM file, extract in the Library folder of the Amlogic tool and run the process successfully.
    When the Beelink reboots, I do not get the TWRP Recovery tool and I don't have WIFI/BT. I have downloaded the AT_AP6255_UPDATE_V2B file, copy it in a microcard and using the UPDAT&BACKUP feature to update the file, When it goes to recovery I get an error that the fzip file cannot be found. I have flashed the ROM 3-4 times and no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am re-downloaded the ROM and I will try the process again but I am not hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH

Not sure why, I have flashed my latest ROM on my device quite a bit of times even with the update zip so I know it's working.
      Try these instructions: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...001#post655001
      I have already used these instructions with no luck. I am taking the right approach in updating the wifi/bt zip? when I run the UPDATE&BACKUP I select the zip file and the box reboots into recovery. I am wondering If I am doing something wrong in that step. thank you for the quick reply

Comment

is the TWRP recovery on your box? if not then you're not successfully installing the ROM.
        Yeah, it is not. anyway. i will keep trying. thank you for all your help!

Comment

is the TWRP recovery on your box? if not then you're not successfully installing the ROM.
          Is it possible to send the link to the April and May ROMs? I want to try those and see if it works for me. I think I had installed the April one but I am not sure. thank you

Comment

Hi Alvatech I would like to know about kernel ...
            Did you fix the configuration : noise reduction disable-disabled, (/ sys / module / di / parameters / nr2_en = 0); ?
            And for Diaporama to fix some issue on h264 : (/ sys / module / amvdec_h264 / parameters / error_recovery_mode = 1) ?
            Thanks for your answer, I do not see anything about that in first page

Comment

hopefully android 7 coming....
              MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Hello to all I have 2 questions and there it is I have beelink gt1 and rii i8+ air mouse what buttons to I puss to show or hide the hide menu off this custom rom and the last question is there any button on this air mouse to open or close the box in any case that the default controller didn't work thanks and I'll wait for your help ...

Comment

Hello!
                  Does anyone know if DTS pass thru works on Kodi?

Comment

buenos dias amigo alvatech, tengo una pregunta para despejar mi dudad esta ron funciona el la caja tv box Mecool M8S PRO Amlogic S912 3GB DDR4 RAM 32GB ROM, me puede informar por favor y gracias

Comment

This is the best Rom for me till today, it is fast and wireless is very good, what is mostly a problems with other roms for the Beeling GT1. Up and down buttons on the remote are working.
                      Beelink GT 1 Standard SN A912BKC / GT 1 Ultimate 3 gb ram SN A706DSB

Comment

Good evening everyone!!!

What really is this rom?
                        Is ATV?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                          Good evening everyone!!!

What really is this rom?
                          Is ATV?
                          Based on the OP's screenshots, what's your thought?

Comment

Hi

The gt1 is a good material, but to gaps, I look for a rom with good stability to avoid the stalls chains ...

Comment

Here is a link if you want to remap the buttons for this remote. I personally haven't tried it but it looks like you can remap and add function to some buttons like the menu button so you can press it to hide and un-hide the status bar. This should be able to help you modify the buttons to suit your needs. Hope this helps.
                              ill do my best thanks for the help and 1 question is there any change to update your rom to android 7...?
                              Last edited by miltosdelis; 12-08-2017, 11:55.

Comment

Hi all, one disclaimer I'm not sure if this is correct place to ask this question, so if inappropriate please tell me to remove it.

My device is Beelink GT1 (9377), I have installed the stock Nougat ROM 7.1.2 from Beelink.
                                Everything works fine, but I want something more
                                I want to have Android TV Remote service, so to be able to control my GT1 from the phone.
                                Since in the last ROM of Alvatech this is actually present and working I decided to ask here, although may be not the right place.
                                So does anyone knows how to do this?
                                I have found out that for android 7 Google have actually released an apk for Android TV Remote Service.
                                Too easy to be true right correct
                                When I try to install this apk it fails, so I have tried to do it via adb so to see what messages it is giving.
                                I try to install it and I get -
                                "Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY: Package couldn't be installed in /data/app/com.google.android.tv.remote.service-1: Package com.google.android.tv.remote.service requires unavailable shared library com.android.media.tv.remoteprovider; failing!"

Obviously in order to install it I need some other modules dependencies to be met.
                                Can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
                                X