This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vrwmiaris View Post
    First of all tnx for your effort and the time you spend for cooking rom for our box, any chance of making an sd card method to flash this?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Here is a pretty good tutorial that you can use to make a sdcard version. It's for Linux or Windows:
    http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

Thanks for the quick reply.

1. To be honest I have a GT1 with serial number S912.
      So I have noticed for some users the remote power button works for some and not for others. So I have a new remote.conf file that works for those users having issues with the remote not powering off. I will be making the changes to the V1B ROM. I can provide the remote.conf file for those who don't want to reflash their ROM just for the new remote.conf file. If you need the file just PM me and I will send you the file. You would need to use a file manager like X-plore to overwrite the file in /system/etc of root with the new remote.conf file. Remember if you use X-plore go to configuration in top right corner of X-plore and go to Root access and select Superuser+mount writable and then copy the file over to the location mentioned. After that, then reboot your box.
      Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-27-2017, 08:06.

Comment

Loving this ROM so far, but using it daily and only had one problem (besides the remote power button, but not a problem for me): I have the A912 version and after waking from deep sleep I can't connect to my router even by rebooting. I have to delete the WiFi profile for my router, reboot, then reconnect and it will work fine throughout the day.

It doesn't happen over regular sleep like over a few hours, but waking up in the morning I'll have to go through that procedure again.
        Is there a fix for this or just an expected big for the wifi chipset in the A912?

Comment

Originally posted by sirp0p0 View Post
          Loving this ROM so far, but using it daily and only had one problem (besides the remote power button, but not a problem for me): I have the A912 version and after waking from deep sleep I can't connect to my router even by rebooting. I have to delete the WiFi profile for my router, reboot, then reconnect and it will work fine throughout the day.

It doesn't happen over regular sleep like over a few hours, but waking up in the morning I'll have to go through that procedure again.
          Is there a fix for this or just an expected big for the wifi chipset in the A912?
          First of all I'm glad your loving the ROM. The latest ROM version now has the remote fix in it and I can still send you the remote.conf file if you ever need it. The wireless on these boxes are pretty bad. If you ask other ROM Developers that work on these I'm thinking they would agree. I've been reading on other posts here on Freaktab about the GT1's and how people are constantly complaining about having different wireless issues.This I think can be an issue with the wireless card and if not something maybe with the router. Sometimes routers act very strange as well. It makes me think because after a few hours it doesn't act like this only when it's overnight. So could be your router or else I would think it would do it even after a few hours but I could be wrong. I would need to do further test on this to be for sure. But since I'm always using this box for testing my ROM's it makes it hard to do these type of tests.
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-29-2017, 08:03.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

First of all I'm glad your loving the ROM. The latest version now has the remote fix in it and I can still send you the remote.conf if you ever need it. The wireless on these boxes are pretty bad. If you ask other ROM Developers that work on these I'm thinking they would agree. I've been reading on other posts here on Freaktab about the GT1's and how people are constantly nagging about having different wireless issues.This I think can be an issue with the wireless card and if not something maybe with the router. Sometimes routers act very strange as well. It makes me think because after a few hours it doesn't act like this only when it's overnight. So could be your router or else I would think it would do it even after a few hours but I could be wrong. I would need to do further test on this to be for sure. But since I'm always using this box for testing my ROM's it makes it hard to do these type of tests.
            Ah alright. It's not a big deal and a reboot only takes a few seconds. I actually turned off "Keep WiFi on during sleep" a little while ago and when I came back, I had to do the usual delete WiFi, reboot, reconnect. So it seems deep sleep it the problem.

Oh well, like I said, not a big deal. It would be faster probably just to turn my box off at night instead of letting it sleep.
            I've had lots of Chinese tablets through the years and all had their quirks and this is a small one.

Comment

I have beelink gt1 ultimate serial g912. It doesn't have otg port. How can I use an Amlogic's USB Burning Tool to install new firmware? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bilyki.dim View Post
                I have beelink gt1 ultimate serial g912. It doesn't have otg port. How can I use an Amlogic's USB Burning Tool to install new firmware? Thanks
                This ROM is not for the GT1 Ultimate box. This is only for the GT1 standard not the Ultimate version. But either way for your answer. It is the usb port on the side. The USB port is by the micro sd card slot on the side of the box. You would need an A to A USB 2.0 Cable - Male to Male in order to flash a ROM with Amlogic's USB Burning tool.
                Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-29-2017, 07:23.

Comment

Hi ALVATECH!
                  I'm new in this, get a gt1 a912 yesterday and I'd like to try your super roms. Is it possibe to run from sd card without flashing to the device?
                  If yes, how?
                  Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by sirp0p0 View Post

Ah alright. It's not a big deal and a reboot only takes a few seconds. I actually turned off "Keep WiFi on during sleep" a little while ago and when I came back, I had to do the usual delete WiFi, reboot, reconnect. So it seems deep sleep it the problem.

Oh well, like I said, not a big deal. It would be faster probably just to turn my box off at night instead of letting it sleep.
                    I've had lots of Chinese tablets through the years and all had their quirks and this is a small one.
                    Okay, so I have ran some tests and I can't seem to replicate the issues you were having. I have completely put my box to sleep last night before bed. Then I left it over night for around 10 hours before I went and turned it on again. As soon as I turned it on I right away went to the internet through chrome and also opened showbox to load a show and everything on the box and internet worked fine no issues what so ever. So this would seem to me like your router may be the issue here. I my self personally use an Asus Router. Maybe if you have a friend or relatives house you can test the sleep option just to see if it is your router. But I definitely would think the issue you are having is your router. You can sometimes look for a firmware upgrade for the router and or also maybe try a factory reset and this might help with the issue you are having. If anybody else is having the issue of it not connecting with the wireless after it wakes from sleep please let me know. Thank you.
                    Last edited by ALVATECH; 04-29-2017, 23:56.

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post
                      Hi ALVATECH!
                      I'm new in this, get a gt1 a912 yesterday and I'd like to try your super roms. Is it possibe to run from sd card without flashing to the device?
                      If yes, how?
                      Thank you very much
                      Hello,
                      I personally haven't tried it. But I have seen some people talk about it around here on Freaktabs site and also at XDA site. To be honest I would feel like it's more hassle then just to flash a rom directly to the GT1 devices. But this is just my opinion. You would have to do some research and or ask on other parts of the the forum here or at the forum at XDA's site.

Comment

GT1 Android 7.1

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/personal/...KIj3x5dGHe6tM60
                        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Yay!!! Nougat coming to GT1. Looking forward to our awesome ROM devs to make it available for us!!

Comment

Very nice!! Can't wait to start playing with it. I have sold my box to someone who had to have it now, they couldn't wait . But I have another one coming in later this week hopefully. So I'll have to wait patiently.

Comment

ALVATCH, thank you for your great effort!!!
                              I have a question on your rom, does miracast work on 802.11ac?

Comment

Originally posted by NoOneOth View Post
                                ALVATCH, thank you for your great effort!!!
                                I have a question on your rom, does miracast work on 802.11ac?
                                I'm sorry, but I have not tested it with ac the reason being is because my box is to far from my router it gives better reception on N. But I will have to try when I receive my box later this week. I don't have one at the moment. Maybe someone else can answer if they have tried it. If not I will try it when I get it and let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X