Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
    SCV2 Beta 7.1 running fast and smooth on Alfawise S92. Absolutely love the OTA update feature. Stock remote works as it should. My box is slightly modded. (Holes drilled and Arctic Silver in place of the thermal pad with 80mm usb fan blowing across it). Temps range from 43º C idle to 57º C under load. Updated OTA from SCV1 with 4Gb SD Card. Running since Sunday. Navigation bar still a little finicky. Lockup after Chrome install. Another Lock up after Kodi 17.3 install. Wifi/Ethernet dropped out at one point the next day. Hard restart solved all of these issues and now running smoothly for the last 2 days. Fantastic beginning to what will no doubt be another fantastic SC Rom. Running circles around my U9-h at 3X the cost of the S92.

Antutu score of 42380.
    Wifi - 100 MBps + (7 meter distance)
    Bluetooth - Good
    Netflix - Good
    Sling Tv - Good
    Kodi 17.3 - Good
    Chrome - Good - (Browsing and streaming video)
    Nova Launcher - Good
    Youtube - Good

Comment

@ superceleron - Outstanding work as always. Cheers!

Comment

Superceleron, do you intend to release ATV version of this firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
          @ superceleron - Outstanding work as always. Cheers!
          Thks

Originally posted by meriox View Post
          Superceleron, do you intend to release ATV version of this firmware?
          Not for now, when it gets more stable!

Comment

Is there a chance that it will be 64bits at the end ?
            Would be nice to run Dolphin
            System Requirements The following are requirements your Android device needs to meet in order to install the application: Android 5.0 or higher A 64-bit processor (AArch64/ARMv8 or x86_64) A version o

Comment

Originally posted by Vincs View Post
              Is there a chance that it will be 64bits at the end ?
              Would be nice to run Dolphin
              https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Threa...m-requirements
              all depends if they fix the over heat problem of the 64bits build!

Comment

Is there a tutorial on how to install this firmware. Also is it compatible with the GT1 S912 Standard edition. Also what tools do I need ie USB to USB cable? Thanks

Comment

Would love to see someday GT1 A912 version of this rom. Last days those models are little behind with updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Fijo1978 View Post
                    Would love to see someday GT1 A912 version of this rom. Last days those models are little behind with updates.
                    +1. I've just recept my Beelink GT1. Just a little bit disappointed when i checked the serial number for the first time yesterday : A912 :-(
                    May be the TWRP BT/WIFI patch in the 8C version works when SVC2 in installed...

I know we can rely on Supercelron ;-) We will be patient.

I have another question : which of the 2 USB porst is OTG on the GT1 model ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayoo View Post

side one, near the sdcard!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

side one, near the sdcard!
                        Thanks superceleron ! And good work for your next roms ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kayoo View Post

+1. I've just recept my Beelink GT1. Just a little bit disappointed when i checked the serial number for the first time yesterday : A912 :-(
                          May be the TWRP BT/WIFI patch in the 8C version works when SVC2 in installed...

I know we can rely on Supercelron ;-) We will be patient.

Due to these reasons, I ordered myself a S92 Alfawise, which has only one wifi/bluetooth chip, same as 9377 chipset for gt1.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdigit420 View Post

Due to these reasons, I ordered myself a S92 Alfawise, which has only one wifi/bluetooth chip, same as 9377 chipset for gt1.
                            Too late for me ;-)

Comment

@ Kayoo - Try running Superceleron's SCV9A-ATV rom for your A912 GT1 if you havent already. Its fantastic and works well. I currently run it on my A912.

Comment

Working...
                              X