thanks I am trying to learn ... are there special files that need replacing

Michael T.
    3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
    CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
    Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
    Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Hello Superceleron

Can You send me a link to the Youtube Player you are using and a link to the video that plays on y8 and not the H96 max
      So I can test it. I have made some updates and would like to test them to see if they fix the issue ...

thanks in advance

Michael T.

Comment

Well the Yt apk you can grab it from my rom!
        The video? the YT 4k video link?
        Just search for "4k" and play any of the test videos you see!
        Enable the stats in settings to see what res you are really using and codec!

Comment

Thanks for creating this firmware update. The original kept crashing and was driving me crazy. My ANTUTU score also increased from the 60,000s to 75977 on first run!

Comment

Originally posted by Splen View Post
            Thanks for creating this firmware update. The original kept crashing and was driving me crazy. My ANTUTU score also increased from the 60,000s to 75977 on first run!
            glad it helped

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Well the Yt apk you can grab it from my rom!
              The video? the YT 4k video link?
              Just search for "4k" and play any of the test videos you see!
              Enable the stats in settings to see what res you are really using and codec!
              Hello SuperCeleron,

I have a 1080P TV and it is playing the 4K Videos With Out Issue smooth as silk ...

See Screen Shot ... Does having a 1080p make a difference ? I want to make sure I am Doing the Correct testing ...

Thanks again

Michael T.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post

Hello SuperCeleron,

I have a 1080P TV and it is playing the 4K Videos With Out Issue smooth as silk ...

See Screen Shot ... Does having a 1080p make a difference ? I want to make sure I am Doing the Correct testing ...

Thanks again

Michael T.
                That is not the correct testing, it needs to say vp9 and not avc1 and 4k or 2k in the same line, like the line bellow!

Comment

That is not the correct testing, it needs to say vp9 and not avc1 and 4k or 2k in the same line, like the line bellow!
                  What Line ?
                  I search Youtube for VP9 4k Video But When I play them they say avc1 NOT vp9 ?

Michael T.
                  Last edited by michael2t; 07-11-2017, 18:41.

Comment

Thank you, it has been a lifesaver. The original ROM have so many issues, that I suffer regret for around 30 minutes. It is only until I get your ROM.

One more thing, do you have thoughts of doing an Android TV Rom ?

Thanks

Comment

>One more thing, do you have thoughts of doing an Android TV Rom ?
                      >
                      >Thanks[/QUOTE]

If You like that Android TV Look ... Then Just Download and Install the Android TV Launcher
                      I am not really a fan of the Android TV Look (I Think it is too boxy )
                      Its Free here is the Link to the launcher ...You can Switch back and forth at will ...

Enjoy
                      Michael T.

Comment

Originally posted by ninewaters View Post
                        Thank you, it has been a lifesaver. The original ROM have so many issues, that I suffer regret for around 30 minutes. It is only until I get your ROM.

One more thing, do you have thoughts of doing an Android TV Rom ?

Thanks
                        Still thinking on that or i m8 wait for A7 for this ones since A6 is a mess!

Comment

I saw android 7 for the rk3328 will that becoming to rk3399 soon ?

I saw pre-release model write up on web...

Michael T.

Comment

Hello SuperCeleron,

Is there a way to Add EXFAT support to USB for Your firmware ...

Thanks In advance

Michael T.

Comment

Originally posted by michael2t View Post

Hello SuperCeleron,

Is there a way to Add EXFAT support to USB for Your firmware ...

Thanks In advance

Michael T.
                              Nop.. you need the kernel config and some little changes to the sdk!

Comment

one issue that i just came across is that in my settings, i could not access screen overlay option, as the top bar is no longer functional. Just got to know, its known as action bar, missing on a number of apps such as china tunnel and also on the settings>apps>
                                Last edited by ninewaters; 07-14-2017, 22:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X