This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    using from a few days this rom (surviving with the known bugs...) i've found this rom very good vith a Ftmc streaming flawless any tv url without buffering (and under wifi connection).
    The only annoing issue it's that the colors comes out whashed .
    I've also an H96 pro attached at the same LG tv and the colors are correct.
    Any suggestion on how to solve it?

Comment

Originally posted by ocaselvaggia View Post
      Hi,
      using from a few days this rom (surviving with the known bugs...) i've found this rom very good vith a Ftmc streaming flawless any tv url without buffering (and under wifi connection).
      The only annoing issue it's that the colors comes out whashed .
      I've also an H96 pro attached at the same LG tv and the colors are correct.
      Any suggestion on how to solve it?
      Sorry m8 but not, they need to fix it in the kernel... when? dunno..!

Comment

so powerful box but we can't use it yet with these resolution and launcher crash problems ...

Comment

Hi,
          does anybody have wifi issue ? my box's wifi speed is very very slowly , even cant finish the speedtest (my network speed is DL/UL: 60m/20m), install a 5mb app spend more the 5 min , is this a hardware issue ? or software problem ? or wift compatible problem?

Comment

HI Guys
            I have issue with H96 max 4g 32gb rk3399
            i order my box from Gearbest and the boc h96 have android 7.1.2 from the box..i plug it in and the only RESOLUTION i have is 848x480p60
            i try 3 diferent hdmi cable and port ...and i dont have any setting two change ..some one have issus like this??
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquids69 View Post
              HI Guys
              i order my box from Gearbest and the boc h96 have android 7.1.2 from the box..i plug it in and the only RESOLUTION i have is 848x480p60
              i try 3 diferent hdmi cable and port ...and i dont have any setting two change ..some one have issus like this??
              first try a different tv if it's still the same
              you could try a factory data reset if that don't work you could try flashing it with a different firmware if problem still occurs contact seller.

Comment

does some one have a firmware with 7.1.2 ..that have setting four the display

Comment

does some one have a firmware with 7.1.2 ..that have setting four the display
                  they should all have display settings I'm using supercelerons scv1 beta 7.1.2 h96 max and it's great ...some tvs i guess have problems with the resolution like u are having now but it didn't effect mine u can check it out

Comment

I'm using the stock firmware 7.1.2. version 20170921 and it works well, I hope superceleron make a new version based on this one. The only problem is that is not possible to power off the tv box, it restarts every time. Is a problem for me because I need to change the usb hdd (I have many of them). You can find the firmware here
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...448#post679448
                    P.S: Another unresolved problem is the audio out that should be unselected... btw this is the best firmware I found at this moment.
                    ----
                    I Apologize for my english

Comment

Originally posted by StevenP94 View Post
                      I'm using the stock firmware 7.1.2. version 20170921 and it works well, I hope superceleron make a new version based on this one. The only problem is that is not possible to power off the tv box, it restarts every time. Is a problem for me because I need to change the usb hdd (I have many of them). You can find the firmware here
                      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...448#post679448
                      P.S: Another unresolved problem is the audio out that should be unselected... btw this is the best firmware I found at this moment.
                      ----
                      I Apologize for my english
                      I had he same problem with the box not shutting off then I flashed it again using batchtools and it shuts off now the only way it restarts is if I turn the box on and then try and shut it off if box is only on for 5 minutes but if I use the box for a little while it shuts off every time so the power problem isn't a big deal to me
                      Last edited by matt59631; 10-28-2017, 16:42.

Comment

HI Guys
                        is a know bug.... wait for the fixed rom!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron

is a know bug.... wait for the fixed rom!
                          Its not wort it to try some orther firmware rith ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

It is possible to add DRM widevine in the new firmware??, because netflix or others app don't work.

thank you

Comment

There are 2 versions of H96max mine has LTM8830 wifi module which won't function with this fw.
                              Big ask but,
                              Any chance of providing drivers for both wifi chipsets in the next version? This fw is superior to oem as it allows greater freedom in launcher and is way nicer to use.

Comment

Hi all,
                                With FW of november DRM is OK, molotov work fine!!

Comment

Working...
                                X