Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaveiro View Post
    I'm on SCV3 and on non Android tv apps that have a menu accessible via the top left icon of the app the app menu does not open. Ex. Apps where it does work: CatLog, sshdroid, speccy .
    Is this a bug if this rom or a limitation of android tv 7?
    that is a problem on the apps itself, since the same happens in "true" android tv devices!

Comment

But why is it fine with the GT1 ATV firmware here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-tv-ddr4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by chaveiro View Post
        But why is it fine with the GT1 ATV firmware here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-tv-ddr4 ?
        because that is a old rom... i know make them 99,9% the same as ATV, while that one is 70% +/- ATV!

Comment

Hi, if I install this ROM, will the H96 Pro+ work with auto frame rate switch ? It is a major feature for me...

Comment

Anyone have a keyboard layout file? Not all keys work on the h96 remote and I also use a riitek mini i8+ if anyone has a layout for that to?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV4... enjoy it!

Comment

Thank you superceleron very good

Comment

"Fixed "More Settings" Crash so you guys can now go to the old style settings"

Thank you, SC!

Comment

Nice to know you have been working on this rom.
                    I'v updated mine to scv4 but i'm having a few issues:

1- The top bar shows up after entering the appdrawer and on every app even while paying youtube videos and i cant hide it. Bottom bar does hide. Am i missing something here?

2- Chrome cast works with youtube as you said but always crashes when i end on the sender side and then does not work again on the box until i reboot it

3- Power off via the lower menu bar button does shut down the box with a red led, but the original remote does not turn it on after. Need to power cycle. Hdmi CEC power off and original remote power button still work as usual to sleep/wake up

4- The menu of some regular android apps (as i said on a previous post) still does not work.
                    Last edited by chaveiro; 10-08-2017, 12:09.

Comment

I could not make GoogleCast work. On the smartphone, when I try to send a Youtube video to the TV, the message that can not connect appears.

Comment

Chromecast Chrases when stop casting from phone. but works again when click start again.
                        Last edited by paras0710; 10-08-2017, 11:04.

Comment

Great Work Superceleron ! Excellent ROM. I've just updated to SCV4 and I would like to thank you for putting back "Advanced Settings".
                          However I've got a problem, in nearly everyapp I use (example youtube) upper status bar is always appearing. Is there a way to hide it or disable it completely ? Thanks in advance for your feedback

Comment

Ok i am having ghosting effect on video file playing on ftmc. Previous screen ghost image shows in next screen and also have motions blurrs.see images THIS is in SCV4

Problem is with Amcodec acceleration and little bit on software acceleration( only on FTMC) with mediacodec at this point of video the graphics glitches so i am not using mediacodec at all and that is why i need FTMC because of amcodec support.

Last edited by paras0710; 10-08-2017, 14:16.

Comment

Hi guys, I'll finally have my H96 this week. I am very interested in flashing this ROM but I would ask if the original remote works because. This is a feature I really need so please let me know. Also, I hope superceleron will remove again the two bars since I (and I think I'm not the only one) got really annoyed by them.

Comment

Hello

pfornaro, remote works fine (at least navigation buttons, volume, power button the most essentials one that's the only buttons I've tested)

Otherwise, I found a workaround in order to remove upper bar

either with adb
                                adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.status=*

Or in a terminal type :
                                settings put global policy_control immersive.status=*

It seems to work fine now.
                                if you ever need to rollback
                                adb shell settings put global policy_control null*

Comment

Working...
                                X