Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frokteab View Post
    Unfortunately it is not possible to skip the Internet connection request in the setup process. With all the Android devices I have seen yet it was always possible to simply skip this request but not with this ROM! Without granting internet access the setup process will not continue. Is this intentionally? Is there a way around it?
    Well i did try other "real" atv roms and none gave me the option to skip the internet connection that i remember..

Comment

Is it normal that while watching movies on the Google play tv and movies app on Android tv the bottom timeline bar does not hide? I am using Google play tv on Android tv rom first time.

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro View Post
        Thanks for the help guys but I choose the sd method at the end. Thanks superceleron for this rom, it's really amazing. I'm wondering if it could be restored to the default settings like the stock one.
        Up. Does anyone know if the factory reset is possible on this ROM? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well i did try other "real" atv roms and none gave me the option to skip the internet connection that i remember..
          Mmh, too bad. I guess I will go with one of your other non AndroidTV ROMs then.

Comment

Originally posted by maxumo View Post

I have the exact same problem!
            It's doing my head in.

If you find a solution keep me in mind please, and like wise.

Comment

Originally posted by paras0710 View Post
              Is it normal that while watching movies on the Google play tv and movies app on Android tv the bottom timeline bar does not hide? I am using Google play tv on Android tv rom first time.
              Well i still dint find out a solution for that!

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro View Post

Up. Does anyone know if the factory reset is possible on this ROM? Thanks in advance.
                Settings -> Storage is in there!

Comment

Originally posted by LSHER View Post

It's doing my head in.

If you find a solution keep me in mind please, and like wise.
                  Fortunately my Plex Sub offers different versions of each file, if I choose a different version the audio is fine

Comment

Superceleron, would it be possible to create a dual boot image with Android TV and normal Android? Or a version with Librelec? It would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by maxumo View Post

Fortunately my Plex Sub offers different versions of each file, if I choose a different version the audio is fine
                      So that's Plex Premium, Yea?

It offers you different playing versions of your own files/library vs the free version which does not?

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                        Superceleron, would it be possible to create a dual boot image with Android TV and normal Android? Or a version with Librelec? It would be interesting.
                        possible is always but not from me, that type of work takes time and that is something i dont have now!

Comment

Since upgrading from v3a to v4a my boxes are going to standby after a while. They are set not to do this in the settings but after about 5 minutes they do so. Anyone else got this issue? Is there a fix I've missed in the thread? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Akirainblack View Post
                            Since upgrading from v3a to v4a my boxes are going to standby after a while. They are set not to do this in the settings but after about 5 minutes they do so. Anyone else got this issue? Is there a fix I've missed in the thread? Thank you.
                            weird, it shouldn't do that, in here is ok.. go the settings turn on sleep and then come out of the settings, go there again turn off and go out again from the settings and wait...
                            If this dont work i need to take a closer look here!

Comment

Superceleron,
                              Many many thanks for this excellent ROM which has elevated H96 Pro+ no end.

One question but to the community; for the life of me i cannot get any movie with EAC3 5.1 or AC3 5.1 sound to play on PLEX (playing from a remote server btw)

Ive tried everything withing Plex ..disable passthrough, streaming rates etc but cannot get the audio to play, or am i missing something really obvious here?

not even sure if its related to this ROM tbh but thought i would ask.

thanks in advance
                              Lads can anyone please test the above and confirm if you're having the same problem with audio in Plex.

This is really annoying me and I'm bust flush on solutions as have trawled the interweb with no luck of finding a solution.

Comment

Lads can anyone please test the above and confirm if you're having the same problem with audio in Plex.

This is really annoying me and I'm bust flush on solutions as have trawled the interweb with no luck of finding a solution.
                                well i really dont know since i dont use plex!

Comment

Working...
                                X