Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well i really dont know since i dont use plex!
    You mentioned before remembering something about a similar issue with Amlogic and EAC 5.1

was this the problem?...
    http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.p...ns-problems/p2

..and​​​​ do you think we could be facing similar problems with the code?

The reason i ask is I'm seeing similar problems as above in that forum post.
    I get static when sound set to HDMI or SPDIF in settings and nothing when set to PCM, so it's trying to do something.

Think Amlogic code ain't translating correctly for Plex.

Last edited by LSHER; 10-12-2017, 19:51.

Comment

Weird thing happened today, has anyone ever had there H96 Pro+ not turn on with anything even unplugging it didn't work and I just tapped the box on the Tv stand then it finally came on!! Freaking weird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman1194 View Post
        Weird thing happened today, has anyone ever had there H96 Pro+ not turn on with anything even unplugging it didn't work and I just tapped the box on the Tv stand then it finally came on!! Freaking weird..

Sounds like a connection or cable problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LSHER View Post

You mentioned before remembering something about a similar issue with Amlogic and EAC 5.1

was this the problem?...
          http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.p...ns-problems/p2

..and​​​​ do you think we could be facing similar problems with the code?

The reason i ask is I'm seeing similar problems as above in that forum post.
          I get static when sound set to HDMI or SPDIF in settings and nothing when set to PCM, so it's trying to do something.

Think Amlogic code ain't translating correctly for Plex.

yes was there that i have read something about it.
          And yes i think is a limitation on the aml sdk or can also be a plex problem...

Comment

I have scv1 installed and now trying to get to scv4 but the box won't go into recovery mode, apart from pressing the reset button while plugging it in,is there anything else I'm missing?

Sent from my UMIDIGI Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

I bought the 3/32 box in September and after some tries with sd card (update stopping after a few seconds, whatever the rom), I got a male-to-male cable and I tested the usb burning tool with this (scv1) rom.
              Everything seemed OK, until it stopped at 98% with a partition error

Could somebody help me ?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

weird, it shouldn't do that, in here is ok.. go the settings turn on sleep and then come out of the settings, go there again turn off and go out again from the settings and wait...
                If this dont work i need to take a closer look here!
                I'm afraid it still happens, I even tried changing the screensaver in case that was causing any issues. Now the power light goes out as well rather than just going to red.

Comment

Originally posted by wiz569 View Post
                  I have scv1 installed and now trying to get to scv4 but the box won't go into recovery mode, apart from pressing the reset button while plugging it in,is there anything else I'm missing?

On the main screen. Bottom right icon to open the app drawer. Update from there. Select local update and point it to the v4 update. Then confirm. It'll do the rest, this is mentioned earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Akirainblack

On the main screen. Bottom right icon to open the app drawer. Update from there. Select local update and point it to the v4 update. Then confirm. It'll do the rest, this is mentioned earlier in the thread.
                    Its mentioned earlier to update through recovery, but I tried the update app and the box just shuts down and doesn't reboot, will try again later

Comment

Originally posted by wiz569 View Post
                      Its mentioned earlier to update through recovery, but I tried the update app and the box just shuts down and doesn't reboot, will try again later

i had the same problem, maybe you have old boot android installation files on your sdcard, try to format eh card in fat32 and copy/paste on only the update/

I have a problem with the application "MyCanal" for watching TV, it doesnt work , i ve only sound...
                      Last edited by Vagueabond; 10-13-2017, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagueabond

i had the same problem, maybe you have old boot android installation files on your sdcard, try to format eh card in fat32 and copy/paste on only the update/

I have a problem with the application "MyCanal" for watching TV, it doesnt work , i ve only sound...
                        Could be right m8 will try later and report back

Comment

Originally posted by neutester

Sounds like a connection or cable problem.
                          I'm finding out now it seems like the plug isn't connecting right inside the box.. how you fix that??

Comment

Okay for those who are tring to update an cant get to recovery there is a work around, cpopy the recovery.img to the root of the sd card alongside with the update file scv4...zip power the box of put card in the slot press the update button same time pkug ind the cable stay holding button until twrp comes up and thats it do your update

Enviado do meu GT-N8000 através de Tapatalk

Comment

You need to do toothpic method and copy stock recoveryto the root of the sd card , the youll be god to go, sorry for so late response

Enviado do meu GT-N8000 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman1194 View Post

I'm finding out now it seems like the plug isn't connecting right inside the box.. how you fix that??

Here are a couple ideas I would check:

1. Which is causing the problem the plug on the adapter or the jack on the box?
                                2. Could it be the plug on the adapter be manufactured wrong or defective and not connecting correctly? Have your tried another adapter?
                                3. Is the jack on the box cracked or broken causing a bad connection?
                                4. Is there a bad solder connection that needs to be resoldered?
                                5. I think you could get a 5v adapter 2.5 amp or higher with a USB connector and power your box with the USB connector thru one of the USB jacks, if the problem looks internal to the box and you don't have a way to fix the 5v jack. (I prefer 3amp)

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X