Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK 908-II in the house! WOW something has changed for the better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you dont know if this is the place to post most likly it is not. Its easy if the topic is the same as what you have an interst in then its the place if it has nothing to do with what the tread topic is then your in the wrong place. If your Topic is not found in the search then post your own thread someone will respond if they understand what your looking for. But Google is a great tool for finding and doing some back ground on whats hot and whats not. READ, READ ,READ ,READ then read again if your still havent found it.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Dude... I personally hate questions like this.... BUT.... Tronsmart just released an updated ROM for the MK908 (I don't know if it supports V3) and I bet you a million it has these tweaks in it! So stay tuned. I will be doing a ROM for that. But please.... don't ask me about what to buy. I don't like answering that question!

Bob
      i'm now building a rom for cheapest dual 1.6ghz rk3066 q8s 7'' 50$ tab and sys.hwc.compose_policy=6 is in buid.prop
      also remark that this tab perform better playing video than my orig mk808b. and this tab have only 512mb ram and same cpu/gpu. don't forget that the voltage in kernel can sometime have something to do and bad inductor/capacitor too... leading the beast usable but near unstable

keep'em rock in a free rom bob

yea hey you ooou ooou show me the way

Comment

extremely poor wireless performance

I've just bought this device from Geekbuying, the first thing I noticed was a extremely poor wireless performance, either using a custom or stock firmware.

Using speedtest app, I get like 0,30 to 0,50Mbps instead of 8 to 9Mbps I should. Some few times I've been able to reach 4-6Mbps somehow, it's not a distance thing, I'm in the same room and the rest of my devices work fine.

am I the only one having this issue? I guess my hw is faulty (after a loooong time waiting for it)

EDIT: I fixed it, the problem is my Mele F10 Pro, which seems to interfere on wifi signal, so now I'm using a USB cable (female) to connect the Mele dongle, avoid this to interfere the signal anymore, now I get the expected bandwidth results and I'm happy

EDIT2: More interesting findings. I also have a minix neo x5 and a mele f10 (the old version before the pro one). I have tried swaping both meles on both devices. The good news is that the mele f10 pro doesn't interferes on my minix wifi, nor the mele f10 does on my mk908ii. So now I'm happier than before
        Last edited by repulse; 10-31-2014, 23:39.

Comment

Working...
        X