Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Comment

Yes, works with TVStock Nexus Rom, thanks!

Comment

Yes friend, the 1.6 buring tool work grate with m8s pro and tv stock rom and netflix for ATV.
        For the moment we can cheer, until the next block by netflix.

Comment

HMm it didn’t work for me. When I use the burn tool, it completes and I get the message that is was successful. however, whn I open netflix, i still get the error message.
          do i first need to update my mecool m8s pro to a new firmware or something?
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            did you do a restart can help I have seen

Yes i did, but it’s not working. I’m going to reinstall the netflix app, maybe that’ll help?

Comment

Hello after e few restarts of netflix on android tv, burn tools 1.06 succes it works on m8s pro

Comment

Originally posted by Msfloppy!01 View Post
              Yes i did, but it’s not working. I’m going to reinstall the netflix app, maybe that’ll help?
              Yes you should unistall netflix next use clean master to clean, restart tv box and install the Netflix the working Sorry my english

Comment

anyone aware of a fix in progress for the km8 ? Oreo seems to realy be an issue

Comment

Originally posted by mparahir View Post

Yes you should unistall netflix next use clean master to clean, restart tv box and install the Netflix the working Sorry my english
                  yes, thank you! this worked like a charm! thanks so much

Comment

Mecool m8s pro L
                    i still can't get netflix to load...
                    I'm getting error Netflix Android TV app won't launch. Error code: ui-800-3

Ive tried factory reset,
                    Gearbest sent me Burnkeytools V1.6,
                    Told gearbest my DRM info and widevine says supported but security L3 and max HDCP Unprotected. They said Burnkeytools should have worked.
                    Gearbest then sent me Firmware to install but it failed because it is a previous older version.

Netflix ATV version used to work so someone suggested my DRM had been lost.

Is there Any way to loose DRM without having Flashed the Box?
                    Any idea what might have happed and how to fix?

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville3009 View Post
                      Mecool m8s pro L
                      i still can't get netflix to load...
                      I'm getting error Netflix Android TV app won't launch. Error code: ui-800-3

Ive tried factory reset,
                      Gearbest sent me Burnkeytools V1.6,
                      Told gearbest my DRM info and widevine says supported but security L3 and max HDCP Unprotected. They said Burnkeytools should have worked.
                      Gearbest then sent me Firmware to install but it failed because it is a previous older version.

Netflix ATV version used to work so someone suggested my DRM had been lost.

Is there Any way to loose DRM without having Flashed the Box?
                      Any idea what might have happed and how to fix?

Would greatly appreciate any help.
                      I can't figure out how you lost your DRM level 1, and I don't know of anyway to get it back. Did you do a factory reset??
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes that was the first thing I tried.

Comment

From many forum readings, a few people have managed to lose their DRM somehow. But never really undersood how it happened.

But more important for you is that one thing everyone agrees in the forums: once you lose it, there is no way to get it back.

Sorry for the bad news, maybe i’m wrong

Comment

Originally posted by DrNicos View Post
                            From many forum readings, a few people have managed to lose their DRM somehow. But never really undersood how it happened.

But more important for you is that one thing everyone agrees in the forums: once you lose it, there is no way to get it back.

Sorry for the bad news, maybe i’m wrong
                            That's really sad to hear.. thank you for the reply tho..
                            There must be a reason this happens, I've done lots of reading myself and found nothing helpful.
                            Hoping someone out there knows how this might happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville3009 View Post

That's really sad to hear.. thank you for the reply tho..
                              There must be a reason this happens, I've done lots of reading myself and found nothing helpful.
                              Hoping someone out there knows how this might happen?
                              I have several different Android boxes with Widevine Level 1, and have only lost the level 1 on one box. I swap firmwares on all of those devices and have, quite frequently, and have NEVER lost level 1. However, I did loose level 1 on one of my Android boxes. I tried to root the box using SuperSU and when it asked to update the binaries, that killed my box. Since there was NO stock firmware for that box, (Nexbox A95X Pro), I used another person's TWRP backup. There were several files in his backup, and I used all of those files to restore my device. That brought my box back to exactly the way I received it from the factory, EXCEPT NO Widevine Level 1. One of those files contained the information that connected the embedded, hardware serial number, to the DRM keys.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                              X