H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsytickUK View Post
    I only have the 32gb model. Still look for the 64gb rom ???

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
    no it has to be 4gb 32gb then

Comment

Originally posted by Silver View Post

no it has to be 4gb 32gb then
      Perfect thank you for all your help

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Comment

hello friends, someone to get unrrot the h96 plus + 4 / 64g
        I tried it with many programs and I do not do it

Comment

Hi Folks i?m the new one here and i came along with my first "Problem" and i hope you Guys can help me out. So I bought an H96 Max+ Android 8.1 32Gb Version with an Portable Touchpad 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo Remote. And here is the Problem. First install was no Problem, the Remote worked perfect. But after a reboot, the Remote would not connect to the Usb Dongle anymore. Nothing happend, i can?t control the Box with the wifi Remote. I try to restart the Box a few times, but it won?t work. When i plug in the Usb Dongle to my Pc it all work perfect. Is there any Trick? I really need your Help. Greets from Germany

Comment

Originally posted by caliban_freak View Post
            Hi Folks i?m the new one here and i came along with my first "Problem" and i hope you Guys can help me out. So I bought an H96 Max+ Android 8.1 32Gb Version with an Portable Touchpad 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo Remote. And here is the Problem. First install was no Problem, the Remote worked perfect. But after a reboot, the Remote would not connect to the Usb Dongle anymore. Nothing happend, i can?t control the Box with the wifi Remote. I try to restart the Box a few times, but it won?t work. When i plug in the Usb Dongle to my Pc it all work perfect. Is there any Trick? I really need your Help. Greets from Germany
            The Box is pure shit, maybe firmware problems (as pc does work correctly) if you can try with a wireless mouse 2,4ghz if same problem u should rly get a better box.
            the mx9 pro is your friend and its cheap. If you get that box i can also help you better but everything should work right out of the box.

Comment

Thanks for the IPTV Extreme info..That APK now works well.
              It's a shame that Puffin, TiviMate & Poweramp could not be fixed as easily as that.
              Oddly enough.. the H96 MAX does not have that problem
              Only the H96 MAX Plus - Could be a "bug" in the Firmware.

Comment

H96 Max + is already sold with Android 9, firmware perhaps will soon appear.

Comment

WoW !!..Mine has the Android 8.1...hopefully the Android 9.0 Firmware will be compatible with my Box, when it becomes available..Thx
                  Last edited by Mort77; 03-20-2019, 03:13.

Comment

How to unroot this TV box?
                    4/32GB, 8.1
                    Thanks

Comment

H96 max+ 4/64Gb bricked, download fail download idb fail
                      Some way to solve, I can provide the firmware of my device
                      They can guide me step by step
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Android 9 firmware for H96 max + /4/64/
                        Attention! You must use attached Facory Tool 1.64 !!!

Comment

I have H96 max plus android 8/64gb but was sold to me with android 9 installed its a great box but can only connect to internet via ethernet (the wireless feature seems to be corrupt)
                          The seller sent me a copy of latest rom (RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_noaddon_HS2734C_9_20190327.000 3) but still not connect wirelessly.
                          Anyone got a later version cos I am sure its just a minor issue needs attention

Comment

Can you please upload somewhere the firmware RK3328_DC_H96_MAX + _noaddon_HS2734C_9_20190327.000 3? I try. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                              Android 9 firmware for H96 max + /4/64/
                              Attention! You must use attached Facory Tool 1.64 !!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...V94e65sk6ZxdRO
                              I confirm this works great and I have tried lots of them
                              Just use 1.64 installer and for some reason it did not work first time of trying... saw on another forum for MX8 box that sometimes need 2 attempts

Thanks heaps Gante

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                                Can you please upload somewhere the firmware RK3328_DC_H96_MAX + _noaddon_HS2734C_9_20190327.000 3? I try. Thanks.
                                hope this works

Comment

Working...
                                X