Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hjpca
    replied
    just tested new file,,same blue toothe is very bad..other than that works good

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied
    Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    thank you downloading file nowthe only bad bug i find now on tx6 is blue toothe works real bad when i conect to a sound bar..other that that it works very good ..hope fully they fix bluetooth....i have the 4gig ram 64 gig rom unit will test this file in few minutes

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    I finally decided to upgrade from the 2019-04-19 "Tanix" firmware only because I bricked the device trying to mod some system stuff

Now for last couple days running the "TX6" 2019-06-15 firmware, it is decent firmware release, they fixed the StatusBar-Notifications curtain and it is now fully usable. The AliceUX launcher apk has been modified and no more launcher lag. Don't have the coax SPDIF cable to test that port, but in DevCheck or another system/hardware checker app I used it showed that SPDIF audio was available. Device runs warm still and think this creator of this firmware is trying to combat the heat issues by tuning the CPU to under-clock cpufreq somewhere in the kernel, I say this because this firmware has the worst Geekbench4 multi-core cpu score (-300points) differnece of the last 2 versions of Android(9) firmwares I tried, but overall is not really noticeable or no major lag issues from stock setting; even though I always change my CPU Governor to Performance.

Edit: the "TX6" 2019-06-15 firmware is not licensed by Google, Store won't Open. So have to use chrome and sign in to Google account then get redirected to the GSF registration page and register device, so having an app like DevCheck loaded to an SDcard so you can install it at start up makes things Easier because that app lets you Copy the GSF number so you can Paste it in the Chrome browser on the Registration page. I forgot that Allwinner includes a Factory-Test app in /system and that also displays the GSF number, but to start app at boot or after boot up with a keyboard attached or wireless keyboard dongle inserted you have to press 'F9' or 'F10' to open the Factory-Test app. I forgot about that feature till just now when writing this post.
    Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 07-20-2019, 09:37. Reason: Edit: added more info.

Leave a comment:

• suoko
    replied
    I have a problem with Asphalt 8: the TX6 remote is not recognized. What is the problem?
    I remember I could use the standard remote with an MXQ android box as a game pad.
    Is this happening to you too? Do bluetooth game controllers work at least?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hikvision
    replied
    Originally posted by hjpca View Post
    hi can you re upload file please..i am posting again because i made a post before this one and it said Unapproved ??
    I sold my TX6

https://mega.nz/#!E6YGhaZC!jMxXpevBH...Cz-vmXotjseiQc
    Last edited by Hikvision; 07-20-2019, 08:51.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied

HI CAN YOU upload again i lost file...computer crash
    All or most all of these firmware image updates can be found online through Chinagadgetsreviews.com or AndroidPCtv.com - just got to firmware section of website and and scroll through the first couple pages will find links to download the exact same TX6 files that were shared here in forum, just be mindful of the build date.

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied
    What version of software do you have?
    update 20190613 can be installed on 20190506 android 9

Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.
    hi can you re upload file please..i am posting again because i made a post before this one and it said Unapproved ??

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied

Share your pictures, send large videos, exchange music or transfer big files. No registration required. Unlimited upload/download speed.
    HI CAN YOU upload again i lost file...computer crash

Leave a comment:

• Bimbo80
    replied
    ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackening
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimbo80 View Post
    netflix only sd ...? it 's possible have netflix in HD?
    Try downloading and installing version 4.16 of Netflix. It works for my box. It's not FHD but it's more than just SD.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bimbo80
    replied
    netflix only sd ...? it 's possible have netflix in HD?

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied

thank you will try it...

Leave a comment:

• eddyg83
    replied
    I bought a TX6 4GB 32BG box with build 20190422 on it how would i properly update the box?

Leave a comment:

• Hikvision
    replied
    Does this update work on the 4 gig ram /64 rom?

Leave a comment:

• hjpca
    replied
    Does this update work on the 4 gig ram /64 rom?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X