[ROM] POISONATV S912 NEW V3 [20190307]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    we have figured out the issues in the build and neomode will be working to release an updated build
    Please Solve the gigabit LAN issue on v3.

Thanks you

Comment

Links dead?

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I fixed the issues in the build ... neomode will update thread soon but those are the links to the fixed builds

Comment

https://mega.nz/#F!c4RhHaAI!YD7VoFfZf616OP6qfqBu-Q

I fixed the issues in the build ... neomode will update thread soon but those are the links to the fixed builds
          Thanks for your efforts minixfreak.

Does this update perhaps include support for USB to ethernet adapters that I requested?

Comment

https://mega.nz/#F!c4RhHaAI!YD7VoFfZf616OP6qfqBu-Q

First of all, thank the poison team for their work.

My device is T95Z PLUS 2G/16G
            I used the latest version of the firmware(20190311-PoisonATV_S912_Sunvell.img). I have encountered some problems.

1. My device LED clock does not work..

2. I flash in the latest Magisk, the device still has unroot..

3. When the firmware is boot, the startup screen sounds too loud. How can I turn it off?

4. Should I install that version of the firmware?S912? ..Sunvell? What is the difference between them?

Thanks for the work, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus_ZA View Post

Thanks for your efforts minixfreak.

Does this update perhaps include support for USB to ethernet adapters that I requested?
              Not yet probably make a patch

Comment

Not yet probably make a patch
                Oh okay thanks for the feedback minixfreak

Just for interests sake, how would you load a patch if you don't have the original remote and the reset button is broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus_ZA View Post

Oh okay thanks for the feedback minixfreak

Just for interests sake, how would you load a patch if you don't have the original remote and the reset button is broken?
                  Remote is not broken just need the correct remote.conf or usb burning tool ... also terminal emulator is installed so reboot recovery and ur back into recovery

Comment

minixfreak Some people here are reporting not working LED clock. I could help but I need root access....

Comment

Remote is not broken just need the correct remote.conf or usb burning tool ... also terminal emulator is installed so reboot recovery and ur back into recovery
                      No I mean that my original remote is missing, but that's fantastic news. Thanks minixfreak!

Comment

Originally posted by Ico747 View Post
                        minixfreak Some people here are reporting not working LED clock. I could help but I need root access....
                        I'll update a patch soon ... also I made script to run from init.d ... my clock works fine it seems like a t95z model that is not working correctly ...

Comment

Originally posted by sleel View Post
                          My device is T95Z PLUS 2G/16G
                          I used the latest version of the firmware(20190311-PoisonATV_S912_Sunvell.img). I have encountered some problems.

1. My device LED clock does not work..
                          Did you try both version of the patch for T95Z?
                          Is the LED display total black or some rubbish is displayed. In the last case - make a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferzombie View Post
                            neomode Thanks for this rom. It's very fast and playback movies is very smooth!

Just some things i missed:
                            On Android Remote App, the home button doesn't work, Beelink GT1 (2GB/16GB Serial number Gxxx) doesn't work too.
                            Play Store apps install not working

Is possible to cast to device just like chromecast?
                            jefferzombie I installed ?button mapper? app, then home button is OK to work. But....double recent app list is not working when I double click home button.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferzombie View Post

So thanks to minixfreak too!

Just the home button on remote. It's not working. On Android TV app is not working too.

I'm finish the setup right now. Later i will do 'real usage' and leave my impression.
                              jefferzombie regarding home button issue, please try <button mapper> app, it will make home button working, but....double click home button cannot open recent app list.

Comment

Mine is a beelink GT1 with the simple remote (just a feal buttons, seems like a MI box cheap copycat). I try for some hours and not work. I had to press back button several times to go back to dashboard.
                                Originally posted by ado0813 View Post

jefferzombie regarding home button issue, please try app, it will make home button working, but....double click home button cannot open recent app list.

Comment

Working...
                                X