No announcement yet.

[ROM] POISONATV S912 NEW V3 [20190307]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actuality I go back to the rom I used before, for now I stay with this. It working fine for me now.
    Originally posted by Glm47 View Post
    jefferzombie did your google playstore issue get resolved ?

Comment

Thanks guys, Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak, Minixfreak and Neomode.

I got running on my H96+ pro and T9 S912(sunvell alike).

Very responsive even I own 2gb ram on my T9.

Magisk worked, now my AstroGo app can run with popup jailbreak device detected.

Really a great ROM. I enjoyed it very much, apart from responsive, it also handle multiple apps in background much much better for my T9. I used get lagged when opened few apps like Kodi, file browser and movie app.
      ​​​​​
      Only a minor recommendation suggested herefor next update if possible, volume for boot up could be lower a litte.

​​Great job team.
      Appreciated.

Comment

Hi !! I would love to install the poisonatv rom but how do I know if it's compatible? I have a H96 pro plus chinese ?? thank you so much !!!!
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have flashed PoisonATV Version3 on my H960pro+ 3gb ram 32gb rom.

after 24hours of using it I can say it is an excellent ROM. Only bug I found is that the wireless signal is fluctuating and not finding 5G frequency.

My box is using QCA9377 wireless module and on BluePoison Rom I had a perfect steady signal and 5G frequency available. Can you look into it?

The rest work perfect and I think you guys did an awesome work.

My only request for next build would be advanced power menu with option to go into recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeS View Post
            I have flashed PoisonATV Version3 on my H960pro+ 3gb ram 32gb rom.

after 24hours of using it I can say it is an excellent ROM. Only bug I found is that the wireless signal is fluctuating and not finding 5G frequency.

My box is using QCA9377 wireless module and on BluePoison Rom I had a perfect steady signal and 5G frequency available. Can you look into it?

The rest work perfect and I think you guys did an awesome work.

My only request for next build would be advanced power menu with option to go into recovery.
            Thank you very much for the return !! I do not know much but to install the V3 i need only the fasher with usbburningtools?

thank you so much

Comment

yes you need only usb burning tool, male to male usb cable, and the v3 .img file to load.
              open program, load image, connect box and press the reset button with a needle or a toothpick to start the procedure. after success unplug box. press stop for tool and you are ready. 1st boot will take some time (mine was around 4-5minutes)

Comment

yes you need only usb burning tool, male to male usb cable, and the v3 .img file to load.
                open program, load image, connect box and press the reset button with a needle or a toothpick to start the procedure. after success unplug box. press stop for tool and you are ready. 1st boot will take some time (mine was around 4-5minutes)
                Or....use Burn Card maker and put the image on micro-sdcard with it.
                Put into device and use reset/needle procedure to let it flash.
                I use it cause I don't have a PC handy where my device is connected and it works quite well....sometimes you have to retry a few times and some people advice to disconnect everything not needed for operation before flashing.....

Comment

Thanks you, little question you use the S912 firmware or S912 LPDDR ?

Comment

Originally posted by loulapirate View Post

Thanks you, little question you use the S912 firmware or S912 LPDDR ?
                    2% error.....
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

normal s912 img file.

Comment

Hi neomode

Did you perhaps have time to look at my ethernet adapter problem?

Comment

prompt on nexbox 2/16 s905x what version to put

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus_ZA View Post
                            Hi neomode

Did you perhaps have time to look at my ethernet adapter problem?
                            Yes and it will be finished today.
                            Then you can use a external Ethernet Adapter.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                              Yes and it will be finished today.
                              Then you can use a external Ethernet Adapter.

Neomode
                              That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! I cannot wait!!!
                              Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neomode
                              We have new Version need update the url:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Neomode
                              Hi.
                              The link isn't ready ? because it seem's to be dead.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X