Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little feedback about it.

The rom works well.

It would be nice to have chrome browser by default, install app is a bit tricky, unknown sources as to be checked in options, the permission is not asked normally.

Does anybody know why SPMC doesn't work with gtking in stock and this rom ? Not compatible with s922x ?

Is it possible to get rid of the ugly skull in boot screen ? The regular android one should be better

Otherwise its fast and stable

Comment

Originally posted by Frisk. View Post
      Little feedback about it.

The rom works well.

It would be nice to have chrome browser by default, install app is a bit tricky, unknown sources as to be checked in options, the permission is not asked normally.

Does anybody know why SPMC doesn't work with gtking in stock and this rom ? Not compatible with s922x ?

Is it possible to get rid of the ugly skull in boot screen ? The regular android one should be better

Otherwise its fast and stable
      Well about chrome... well i simple think the browser i added is more TV friendly that chrome that is why i dint add it!
      SPMC is old and in 9 is missing a file that he needs, i could add it but i wont since is old tech soft!
      On skull ye i know i cant removed since they disabled conventional bootanimation.zip playback in the sdk... max i can do is change the video with another video, since what you see playing is actually a video playing in loop!

Comment

I'm sorry but the link to download the firmware http://freaktab.org/54a15d9155860bf0 isn't available for me :-/

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well about chrome... well i simple think the browser i added is more TV friendly that chrome that is why i dint add it!
          SPMC is old and in 9 is missing a file that he needs, i could add it but i wont since is old tech soft!
          On skull ye i know i cant removed since they disabled conventional bootanimation.zip playback in the sdk... max i can do is change the video with another video, since what you see playing is actually a video playing in loop!
          Could you tell where this video is located ??

Comment

Originally posted by silou633 View Post
            I'm sorry but the link to download the firmware http://freaktab.org/54a15d9155860bf0 isn't available for me :-/
            Try here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Could you tell where this video is located ??
              in vendor partition /etc folder!

Comment

Both browser should be fine.

Yeah spmc is quite old but very sufficient for my needs, I like it because its running fast as hell and its possible to close it with back button. With estuary skin its perfect

Very ugly this video

Comment

Any chance of making a regular Android 9 (not ATV) rom? superceleron

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I reckon there will be

Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
                  Any chance of making a regular Android 9 (not ATV) rom? superceleron
                  Well, as it were already there.

Comment

Thanks Sasvlad for the link and nice job !!! the firmware is almost perfect. There is a sound bug on the stock firmware with myCanal, it still here on the atv rom with myCanal and Netflix apps. We need to drag the progress bar to restore the sound. Contact me if i can help to test or fix, I have not found any solution for now but I will continue to search...

Comment

well for normal build im planing on doing it directly from source, just like i did for GT1 mini...
                      May take a bit since im very busy with work!

Comment

Hi Superceleron, thank you for your work on this box. We are waiting for a Custom Rom (Normal Android 9.0).
                        Last edited by Renixo; 06-16-2019, 19:37.

Comment

On skull ye i know i cant removed since they disabled conventional bootanimation.zip playback in the sdk...
                          I found how to remove this Skull and replace it with regular Android balls ...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I found how to remove this Skull and replace it with regular Android balls ...
                            Yes i know, i just dont like it... anyway if anyone wants the build with "balls"(this sounds bad... LOL ) instead of the skull, let me know!

Comment

Regular android ,yeah, why noth, if you haw time to do ..

Comment

Working...
                              X