Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GTKing SC v1.0 ( W.I.P. AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't listen to Boban.cro not regular android ROMs, ATV only forever and ever!

But if you are doing a full package from source, see what little tweaks you can pull from BlissOS AOSP project )

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Don't listen to Boban.cro not regular android ROMs, ATV only forever and ever!

But if you are doing a full package from source, see what little tweaks you can pull from BlissOS AOSP project )

hmm i will have a look, dint know that project!

Comment

Well anyway i updated 1? post with new mirrors, and also added the regular android "balls" animation img in there!

Comment

All i can say is that if it's a superceleron ROM, then it's a winner! I've used 4 of his ROMs and they never let me down! Other ppl might make a good regular ROM, but no offence, it's not a superceleron ROM!!!!

P.S. Does this ROM have touchscreen drivers?

Comment

Hi superceleron,
            any thoughts how to fix the status bar? Is it really necessary to completely rewrite the SystemUI ??

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
              Hi superceleron,
              any thoughts how to fix the status bar? Is it really necessary to completely rewrite the SystemUI ??
              well not a full rewrite but some changes in the source, because as you know in real androidtv status bar is not used!
              I still dint had the time to check the system ui source in 9, since im busy with 8.1 since is what im using now at work, so dont have time to check all!
              When at work i will start working on 9 or if i get some free time i will then check system ui source!

Comment

Originally posted by kamerzeekoetje View Post
                Is there anyone who can confirm that bluetooth connection is lost, because too much usbsticks are plugged in? I think this box has not enough power for the ports available. I ordered a external powered usb 3.0 hub because of that.
                superceleron, you were right, it was interference. I placed the usb hub i bought behind my tv closet, and when it was out of range from the box it had no problems anymore. It seams that a ext usb stick gave that interference to the bluetooth signal that I need for my gamecontroler, an remote. I also have a rii minikeyboard and an ext ssd. ​​

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well not a full rewrite but some changes in the source, because as you know in real androidtv status bar is not used!
                  I still dint had the time to check the system ui source in 9, since im busy with 8.1 since is what im using now at work, so dont have time to check all!
                  When at work i will start working on 9 or if i get some free time i will then check system ui source!
                  Is this Rom Rooted???

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Is this Rom Rooted???
                    I'm wondering the same and if Netflix UHD would work based on Zahir recommended solution in KM3 thread

Comment

its rooted

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                        I'm wondering the same and if Netflix UHD would work based on Zahir recommended solution in KM3 thread
                        Netflix needs both DRM L1 and HDCP (drm over hdmi) active to work with Android boxes. For some reason Beelink didn't turn on the HDCP in the original GT-King firmware release. Maybe it can be built-in later from the source code.... best to hope for is stable 480p Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Netflix needs both DRM L1 and HDCP (drm over hdmi) active to work with Android boxes. For some reason Beelink didn't turn on the HDCP in the original GT-King firmware release. Maybe it can be built-in later from the source code.... best to hope for is stable 480p Netflix
                          I have my "King" connected to my Samsung 4k TV, through my Yamaha Receiver. Using DRMinfo, it is showing HDCP-2.2. I am running Superceleron's ATV port. It also showed HDCP-2.2 when running the stock firmware.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have my "King" connected to my Samsung 4k TV, through my Yamaha Receiver. Using DRMinfo, it is showing HDCP-2.2. I am running Superceleron's ATV port. It also showed HDCP-2.2 when running the stock firmware.
                            Yes the build im using it have HDCP support!

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Out of curiosity, I installed the two files that Zahir provided. When I open the "White" emblem for Netflix (HD version), it does NOT give an error message, like normal. However, when I click on video, it does not play, only a circle showing 0% going round and round. I tested with both Ethernet AND 5gh WiFi, same results.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I have been using Superceleron's ATV port on my "King" exclusively, for a few days now. I use the Emby client app, in case there this box does not natively support some of my videos (like my videos encoded with VC-1). The more I use it, the more I am impressed. Perhaps, it is a placebo effect, but it seems that the video quality is better than my other devices. I use this box to watch my OTA TV channels, especially the old TV shows, that are broadcast in 480i, and the picture quality is just fantastic on my 4k TV. Of course, I miss the HD audio support, but for a media player, it is much better than I had originally thought.

Comment

• trebor
                                  trebor commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  King is good
                                  Older people just take time in getting used to things
                                  Like the shampoo add says, it will happen just not over night ...
                              Working...
                              X