Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Standard & Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (Both 6255 & 9377)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Problem:

I have the box conected using J47 cable and the PC Donwload folder.

I notice that the box if stays long time without use, looses on Kodi connection to the PC folder...

Also, i cannot discovery were to kill suspension time, or, make the box always ON.

Apart that everything seems work flawless!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
      Little Problem:

I have the box conected using J47 cable and the PC Donwload folder.

I notice that the box if stays long time without use, looses on Kodi connection to the PC folder...

Also, i cannot discovery were to kill suspension time, or, make the box always ON.

Apart that everything seems work flawless!
      Hello,
      Sorry I no longer own this box and this is one of my oldest ROMs. So I can't really remember some of the options available through out the OS. You might check on a Kodi forum with the PC folder that loses connection issue, they might be able to help shed some light on that topic. Also I'm thinking the box should have some sort of options in settings to always stay on in either regular Settings or TV Settings. You might also make sure it's not a PC issue with the folder losing connection, the problem may be with your PC too. These are just some suggestions I can think of. Sorry but there is not much I can do to help with this issue you're having. I don't use Kodi the way you do so some of this stuff I haven't played with much to know enough about it.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

HI Alvatech

Strange, because the previous rom i use from you didn`t have this problem.......thats why i did ask.

Its something i can live.

By the way, whats the most update rom from you to this device?

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hi, Alvatech! I have a question regarding updating tv box which already has a custom rom. I have a tv box with Superceleron's ROM which is is based on Android 6. With that custom rom TWRP recovery was instaled. I would like to instal your ROM and I am not sure how to do that. Can I upgrade through TWRP or can it be upgraded through Amlogic usb tool?

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
            Sorry I no longer own this box and this is one of my oldest ROMs. So I can't really remember some of the options available through out the OS. You might check on a Kodi forum with the PC folder that loses connection issue, they might be able to help shed some light on that topic. Also I'm thinking the box should have some sort of options in settings to always stay on in either regular Settings or TV Settings. You might also make sure it's not a PC issue with the folder losing connection, the problem may be with your PC too. These are just some suggestions I can think of. Sorry but there is not much I can do to help with this issue you're having. I don't use Kodi the way you do so some of this stuff I haven't played with much to know enough about it.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            Alvatech:
            I really can confirm that is not my PC.
            This rom enters soft sleep, and when it wakes up, looses completly the conection to the point of even you tube doesnt work.....

Are you sure we can´t kill this auto sleep mode?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormtrooper1903 View Post
              Hi, Alvatech! I have a question regarding updating tv box which already has a custom rom. I have a tv box with Superceleron's ROM which is is based on Android 6. With that custom rom TWRP recovery was instaled. I would like to instal your ROM and I am not sure how to do that. Can I upgrade through TWRP or can it be upgraded through Amlogic usb tool?
              Hello,
              No you can not upgrade through TWRP you must upgrade through USB Burning Tool, especially if you're upgrading from Android 6.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Alvatech:
              I really can confirm that is not my PC.
              This rom enters soft sleep, and when it wakes up, looses completly the conection to the point of even you tube doesnt work.....

Are you sure we can´t kill this auto sleep mode?

Thank you!
              Like I mentioned before I don't have this box anymore and I don't remember what options are available so it is difficult for me to help. I don't think I ever had the issue of losing my internet connection after waking up the box from sleep. I remember some users had this issue, but not all users. I remember testing this for a user once and I never had that issue where the internet connection would get lost from wake. It could be your router too. Someone had deleted all my previous posts / threads last year so I can go back reference it anymore. Also you might try connecting on a different bandwidth or running hard wire, maybe even setup static IP. Sorry I can't be of more help.
              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

hi ALVATECH, first of all thanks for your beautiful ROM.
                I'm using it, but now i've a problem. I'd like to try coreelec, but when i try to boot from microsd your logo stuck on tv and led on box is off.
                I've tryed with toothpick method and other app, but nothing changed.
                I've also tryed to flash an other ROM, but i get erase bootloader error.
                Looks like your rom now it's unerasable.
                Do you have any suggestion?
                Thanks

Comment

ALVATECH Could you tell me if you intend releasing a version of (9.0 pie) on GT1 S912. Having a lot of issue with this 7.1.2 of rom running on original GT1 (bluetooth audio buggy and also disney + audio isn't working.., need to reboot box each time for wifi to work..)

as always appreciate all your effort. will definetly donate!

Comment

Originally posted by bellerofonte_chimera View Post
                    hi ALVATECH, first of all thanks for your beautiful ROM.
                    I'm using it, but now i've a problem. I'd like to try coreelec, but when i try to boot from microsd your logo stuck on tv and led on box is off.
                    I've tryed with toothpick method and other app, but nothing changed.
                    I've also tryed to flash an other ROM, but i get erase bootloader error.
                    Looks like your rom now it's unerasable.
                    Do you have any suggestion?
                    Thanks
                    I don’t use CoreElec so something might be missing on the SDCard or something else might be happening. Your best bet is to ask on a CoreElec forum for additional help on that subject. As for you trying to re-flash your box you may need to uninstall and reinstall the USB Burning Tool, try a different USB port, USB cable or try another computer. This usually helps. I’ve had issues before when I try to flash boxes again and sometimes it doesn’t want to work. So I do the options I had mentioned and those usually work.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by izzy1971 View Post
                    ALVATECH Could you tell me if you intend releasing a version of (9.0 pie) on GT1 S912. Having a lot of issue with this 7.1.2 of rom running on original GT1 (bluetooth audio buggy and also disney + audio isn't working.., need to reboot box each time for wifi to work..)

as always appreciate all your effort. will definetly donate!
                    Like I’ve mentioned in the past I had all my posts / threads deleted and it’s hard for me to reference certain things that were helpful in the past. I also no longer have this box and this is one of my oldest ROMs. I do not plan on any more releases for this box. I do know some of these boxes depending on WI-FI chipset had issues with Bluetooth and WI-FI. On the first the first post of this thread I had added a patch for Bluetooth that may and may not work for you.You can reference the link down below on a fix that I once did on one of these boxes that did help, which was solder a couple of wires to the internal WI-FI antenna which helped with reception. Also this box is not built for anything newer than Android 7 so there won’t be any further development done on this box. So no this box doesn’t support anything newer. I’ve also seen you posted on other threads the exact same question. Some of the reasons these boxes don’t work with other apps such as Disney + is because they’re rooted and not certified. So there’s not much I can do about that.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

link for WiFi fix:
                    I think I have found a fix for the wifi constantly disconnecting on my GT1 QCA9377 . I took a single conductor out of an ethernet cable and cut it to a length of

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I don’t use CoreElec so something might be missing on the SDCard or something else might be happening. Your best bet is to ask on a CoreElec forum for additional help on that subject. As for you trying to re-flash your box you may need to uninstall and reinstall the USB Burning Tool, try a different USB port, USB cable or try another computer. This usually helps. I’ve had issues before when I try to flash boxes again and sometimes it doesn’t want to work. So I do the options I had mentioned and those usually work.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Like I’ve mentioned in the past I had all my posts / threads deleted and it’s hard for me to reference certain things that were helpful in the past. I also no longer have this box and this is one of my oldest ROMs. I do not plan on any more releases for this box. I do know some of these boxes depending on WI-FI chipset had issues with Bluetooth and WI-FI. On the first the first post of this thread I had added a patch for Bluetooth that may and may not work for you.You can reference the link down below on a fix that I once did on one of these boxes that did help, which was solder a couple of wires to the internal WI-FI antenna which helped with reception. Also this box is not built for anything newer than Android 7 so there won’t be any further development done on this box. So no this box doesn’t support anything newer. I’ve also seen you posted on other threads the exact same question. Some of the reasons these boxes don’t work with other apps such as Disney + is because they’re rooted and not certified. So there’s not much I can do about that.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

link for WiFi fix:
                      I think I have found a fix for the wifi constantly disconnecting on my GT1 QCA9377 . I took a single conductor out of an ethernet cable and cut it to a length of
                      ALVATECH Thanks for your prompt response. understood. I did not think that there was a huge difference between the amlogic S912 and S905 which you built the PIE 9.0 rom. thats why i ask. The wifi issue is an inconvennience but i can get by. i just reboot the box each time i first use it. after that it worked until box goes to sleep. the other audio issue oh well!! for the most part the Rom is stable. Thanks for your support

Comment

ALVATECH : many many thanks for your good job!!! Today I flashed my box (Beelink GT1 Ultimate) with your ROM and I am fully satisfied now. The official ROM from Beelink was plenty of buggy behaviors, now with your ROM works all perfectly, the possible BT and WI-FI issues are not a problem for me, 'cause I don't really need these 2 features. One more time, many many thanks!!!

All the best and happy new year!

Comment

Originally posted by plao View Post
                          ALVATECH : many many thanks for your good job!!! Today I flashed my box (Beelink GT1 Ultimate) with your ROM and I am fully satisfied now. The official ROM from Beelink was plenty of buggy behaviors, now with your ROM works all perfectly, the possible BT and WI-FI issues are not a problem for me, 'cause I don't really need these 2 features. One more time, many many thanks!!!

All the best and happy new year!
                          I really appreciate the positive feedback
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH:

I found the hidden opçion to always be turned ON when plugged.

No more problems of loosing conection. I even can`t imagine why isn`t that option always ON by default....anyway....PERFECTION ACHIVIED!!

Thank you very much!!

Comment

ALVATECH:

No more problems of loosing conection. I even can`t imagine why isn`t that option always ON by default....anyway....PERFECTION ACHIVIED!!

Thank you very much!!
                              I'm glad you found it, that's awesome! I figured the option would be there but since I don't have that box anymore and it's an older ROM I couldn't remember where exactly.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH:

Thank you very much!!
                                Hi !
                                Can you tell where it was ? Thanks ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X