Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..looks like even Alvatech couldn't unbrick my gt king box..
    I was using Emulec for a year.. and when tried to install batocera it damaged internal partitions, boot and bricked.
    Anyone could help me? I can use USB burning tool .. with just a little short, the box connects... but all the hope dies at 4% (download UBOOT... with [0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error).. the box SN is 6B9H .. Wifi 6 model.
    Please anyone.. any information can help..
    Last edited by carloscristo; 03-12-2023, 23:57.
    Tronsmart MK908II RK3188(non-T)

Comment

good evening ,

I have tried everything to install the GT_KING_B922_AT_V6.0.img ROM.

Is anyone in the same situation as me, I can't make a backup in TWRP, except with tip 2.

I've noticed that Magisk blocks me after I've installed it, even though it works...Need to hide MyCanal.

I have the Magisk v26 installed...

To best explain, "Power Menu" always returns me to the desktop when I ask for recovery.

Thank you for your help and understanding

Comment

• ALVATECH
        ALVATECH commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m thinking the Magisk patch that I made, may not be compatible with the latest Magisk application anymore. You may have to go to their support site and see what is needed. Sometimes you can patch directly within the Magisk application. Remember the partition that needs patching will be the recovery partition/img. I haven’t had time lately to work with these boxes.

Thank you,
        Alvatech
    Working...
    X