No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks for your reply, I forgot to tell you that I installed the rom via sd and pin method, maybe this is the reason for the malfunction of the remote control?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Find for your box the Firmware on Android 9, in which this problem is not present, and port the Bootloader from there to my firmware.
      Ok i find the beelink official firmware android 9.0, can you briefly explain how to port on your firmware. Sorry but I'm not very experienced :-(

Comment

Originally posted by robycop1098 View Post

Ok i find the beelink official firmware android 9.0, can you briefly explain how to port on your firmware. Sorry but I'm not very experienced :-(
        Flash it and check how your remote works with this firmware. If everything is ok, using ADB copy the bootloader block and save it on your computer.
        After that, flash my firmware back, and through ADB ( or Terminal) replace Bootloader.

Comment

whats the difference between the other rom VolksWare and this rom ?

Comment

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post
            whats the difference between the other rom VolksWare and this rom ?
            VolksWare - AOSP, this - Android TV

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

VolksWare - AOSP, this - Android TV
              i see
              what would you recommend atv or aosp ? as i am aware some apps are missing on atv but is it better optimized for the remote ?

Comment

T95Q
                Not work HDMI-CEC and the backlight always and constantly lights up, even when the tv box is turned off. Sasvlad, can this be fixed? In ATV 1.0, this problem was not so noticeable because sometimes it turned off itself and did not burn when it was turned off.

Comment

Hi, that's strange. On my T95Q I can't seem turn off HDMI CEC, the box starts booting on once I turn on my TV (even though it's dsabled in the settimgs menu). I'd like to deactivate CEC completely. Is there a way to reliably turn CEC off ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazerati View Post
                    Hi, that's strange. On my T95Q I can't seem turn off HDMI CEC, the box starts booting on once I turn on my TV (even though it's dsabled in the settimgs menu). I'd like to deactivate CEC completely. Is there a way to reliably turn CEC off ?
                    Check the CEC settings on your TV.
                    I had to disable CEC on my TV.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

NetFlix No sound?

Comment

Hello all.

I successfully flashed this on my x96 max 4gb/64gb it works but I am finding the refresh rate is constantly changing, going through different menus or apps on the device itself. My TV goes black and picks up another refresh rate then works again. Is there some way to make this go away?

Comment

Originally posted by chabs View Post
                          Hello all.

I successfully flashed this on my x96 max 4gb/64gb it works but I am finding the refresh rate is constantly changing, going through different menus or apps on the device itself. My TV goes black and picks up another refresh rate then works again. Is there some way to make this go away?
                          Its because it has auto refresh rate installed. Just look through your apps and see if the ARF app is installed, and if it is just turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkie View Post

Its because it has auto refresh rate installed. Just look through your apps and see if the ARF app is installed, and if it is just turn it off.
                            I don't have it turned on for any apps specifically.

Any idea where that setting is on the box itself?

Comment

Originally posted by chabs View Post

I don't have it turned on for any apps specifically.

Any idea where that setting is on the box itself?
                              Have you looked into the droid settings (not the normal settings)
                              In "display" then "HDMI" I think something like "adaptative"
                              In some firmwares you have off ;level 1;level 2
                              I think level 1 only changes refresh rate on full screen video.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Hello.

Does anyone know if it's possible to flash this with the SD card method? Perhaps by using Amlogic's Burn Card Maker?

Thanks!
                                P.

Comment

Working...
                                X