Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GS-King X & GT-King Pro ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
    Hello everyone,
    It has been a while. I've been pretty busy with lifestyle changes and other projects. I've updated the first post with a newly made ROM. I hope you'll enjoy the new updated ROM. I don't have as much free time as I use to, so please try to help each other with any questions in my absence. I have updated the 2nd post with some updated info on how to pass SafetyNet and a few other tips. I have now released 2 different types of ROMs one being Standard Android and the other one being Android TV. Thank you everyone for all the positive vibes/feedback and also donations I really appreciate it.
    Stay safe and thank you,

Alvatech

P.S.
    I would like to thank clarkss12 for all his help with some beta testing.
    You're very appreciated.
    WooooW perfect news
    i have been waiting for your update mod
    going to install it
    tnx
    Last edited by porianl; 12-28-2020, 18:34.

Comment

Hi Alvatech
      is it the rom you sent me last Time.
      Best regards
      Tsunarun

Comment

Originally posted by porianl View Post

WooooW perfect news
        i have been waiting for your update mod
        going to install it
        tnx
        You're welcome!!

Originally posted by Tsunarun View Post
        Hi Alvatech
        is it the rom you sent me last Time.
        Best regards
        Tsunarun
        Hello,
        I'm thinking I might have had a few minor updated apps. But those all get updated through the play store, so not a big deal. I think you should be good. But you can always try it if you like.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you si much And happy holidays ???

Comment

Alvatech One question. I notice something. When I'm on YouTube or kodi for a période of time and when I try to go to the homescreen. The screen turn in black. It happend sometimes and I dont no why

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunarun View Post
              Alvatech One question. I notice something. When I'm on YouTube or kodi for a période of time and when I try to go to the homescreen. The screen turn in black. It happend sometimes and I dont no why
              Could have something to do with resolution switching. You may want to try 2nd post tip3 and install AFRd and see if that helps. Or try SmartYoutube and see 2nd post for additional tips.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello there, I have one question, does this rom work on GT-King Pro WIFI 6 Version?

Comment

• ALVATECH
                  ALVATECH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This information you will need to get from Beelink directly to find out if they have a different ROM made for this SN or if another ROM is compatible with it.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Hello
                I bought the gt king pro.
                Today I flash the rom of alvatech
                My Bluetooth doesn't work. The icon stays "on", but Bluetooth keeps disconected
                Any way to put this on?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Casalta View Post
                  Hello
                  I bought the gt king pro.
                  Today I flash the rom of alvatech
                  My Bluetooth doesn't work. The icon stays "on", but Bluetooth keeps disconected
                  Any way to put this on?
                  Need more information, please. SN# and any detail you can offer. If you like, you can Private Message me and I can see how I can be of assistance. If we figure out there's an issue that needs attention and if we can resolve it, we can then share our information and findings back here on this thread.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

can install this rom on new King pro wifi6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi1980 View Post
                      can install this rom on new King pro wifi6 ?
                      Please read 3 posts up and see my reply about WiFi6 Pro box.

Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Please read 3 posts up and see my reply about WiFi6 Pro box.

Thank you,

Alvatech
                        wifi6 king pro box serial number start with 6B9H , any other box start with this serial number?

Comment

Hi. excuse if this has been asked before - i couldn't find it.Been using your ATV ROM for about a year on my Beelink gt-King pro since shortly after I bought it. Lately i got onto Coreelec that came with the device. But, after bricking the device somehow, i re-flashed your ROM, but have been unsuccessful in getting the Coreelec back. i keep getting put into TWRP recovery. Does that have to be done only with the stock firmware? i don't remember when i did that originally.....

TIA,
                          Randy

Comment

I have installed on wifi6 and working but it has some bugs, most are graphics problem

Comment

Hi.
                              Yesterday I opened the new GT-King PRO and connected it to my WiFi. I was eager to try the Alvatech ROM but today the WiFi died on it. Looks like it is going to be a return, as I have tried to reset it to factory settings several times, but it didn't work out. ?
                              Maybe someone has had the same issue, and could help with an advice?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X