justXBMC "new firmware for x7"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This firmware is all about XBMC, all aditions to the firmware have lower prioryty
    If someone want to help please test how the firmware is working for you,share your findings and ideas, it dousnt metter its good or bad,
    as its still help
    So... let the fun begin

My website:

Even if you are not a big fan of XBMC.
    If you dont want it you can easly uninstal it and
    treat it as usual firmware.
    Try it and you want regreat it

v1.3.5
    -ota updates!!! (can be accesed settings->about device->justXBMC update)
    (also notification will apear in status bar if there is any update avilible)
    -smaler mouse pointer
    -new bootanimation
    -bootanimation chouser under settings->bootanimation (couple bootanimations preloaded)
    -new modified CWM
    -new bacground LWP
    -animation speed tweaks
    -gpu and ram tweaks
    (games like "asphalt 8" should work without any issues with gamepad and without)
    -new power menu
    -new launcher icon
    -resolution switch updated and relocated to settings->screen
    (for compatybility with some tv res is downscaled to 720, can be changed in settings->screen->resolution switch)
    -reboot recovery updated and relocated to settings->tools
    -reboot bootloader updated and relocated to settings->tools
    -revrited settings->about device (now show justXBMC ver and real resolution of the kernel)
    -conect to pc relocated to settings->tools
    -new settings under settings->tools test camera (working only when webcam is conected to usb)
    -fixed more bad strings
    -new build.prop tweaks to speed up things
    -changed default loading animation to the googletv one
    -updated graphic for preloader (first boot initialiser)
    -few xbmc updates
    -spoofed xbmc skin to ver 9.9.9
    -many other things i dont remember;p

v1.3.0
    -xbmc internall player with dts/dolby/analog sound support
    -pached libmedia.so for DTS
    -system bar hiden by default (can be bringed back by slideing from down of the screen with mouse or by holding menu button on remote)
    -rooted
    -better mappings for xbox wirless gamepad (supports more games)
    -init.d support
    -gameloft fix
    -nfs support with automount on startap scripts (check /system/etc/init.d folder)
    also now you can youse mx player with network shares from xbmc by pressing menu button
    and play with on video file
    -choice of XBMC as launcher or customizable android launcher
    -only needed apps left
    -android settings and apps can be accesed by going to Android section in XBMC
    -latest Beyond XBMC (All Thanks to Flumpster) with HW moded by lewy20041:
    • lighter Confluance skin
    • added "Android" section
    • added "NFS, SMB, USBStorage" sections unded Video>Files
    • advancedsettings.xml build into apk
    • playercorefactory.xml build into apk

• changed icons and splash screen
    • deleted touched skin

Screens:

(All Donations even small are really appreciated)

Download:

-Firmware-
    v1.3.5
    Mediafire

-XBMC APK-
    (This apk is based on flumpster Beyond)

(Store settings in /sdcard/Android/data)
    Soon...

Launcher
    (Store settings in /data/data)
    Download

-OC Kernels-
    (Only for advanced users)
    Soon...

Last edited by lewy20041; 11-16-2014, 16:24.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Downloading now, but it's very slowly ...

Thanks for you're great work and sharing

Kind regards,
    Cristallx

Comment

I stuck this post.

Nice ROM Lewy!

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

thx bob
        ApkFreak

Comment

noob question,will i be able to run a my torrent and emulation apks with this rom?
          thank you in advance

Comment

sure you can:"
            ApkFreak

Comment

looks nice , how do whe install the ouya pluggin or where is it ??

ty

Comment

Really Great work on this, you ouya version of XBMC seem to be the best i have tired.. i really like the bare bones android build no bloat ware or crap... there is only one thing that im having trouble with,,,
                i use a minix neo x7 paired to a Logitech k400 keyboard and the key mapping for the Ouya seems to differ a bit.. all the d pad keys seem to act as tape transport keys... ff rr and the back button seems to just skip backwards.... im wondering if its possible to use the keymapping from the say.. frodo 12 android build in the Ouya xbmc build? if i had an Ouya controller this would not be an issue but... im using the logitech wireless key board with a dpad... well its a small inconvenience.. i will see if i can make substitutions.. but anyway.... really great work on this.... nice super clean build.!!

Comment

I installed this and XBMC looks ver nice! However i am a XBMC noob and i addade my movies catalog and from my nas and worked fine. Covers and info working fine and a tab with Movies showed up, great!

But then i did the same with my TV-shows catalog but when scraping no cover or info shows up, and no new tab called TV-shows showed up. I can play them if i go into files but it shall look the same as movies does, right?

Comment

lewy can this be installed on a T428?
                    It runs good on the minix x7 and i want it on my T428 to.

Originally posted by Trhuster View Post
                    I installed this and XBMC looks ver nice! However i am a XBMC noob and i addade my movies catalog and from my nas and worked fine. Covers and info working fine and a tab with Movies showed up, great!

But then i did the same with my TV-shows catalog but when scraping no cover or info shows up, and no new tab called TV-shows showed up. I can play them if i go into files but it shall look the same as movies does, right?

Comment

Can you try a diffrent scraper Thruster?

Originally posted by Trhuster View Post

Comment

Hey Lewy,
                        just did a short test. It's magic man!
                        You made my day. That's the reason i bought my Android Box.
                        So XBMC is working with full audio passthrough over HDMI, perfect 1080p streaming playback!!!
                        Synology Nas is connected over cable, everything is perfect at the moment.

I just modded this ROM working on CX-921 (EXOON Power Pro), with working remote and patched 1080p/720p kernel.

Only one question, where is the OUYA Mode?
                        Donations are welcome and will be shared with other devs:

DONATIONS

CX-921 TV-Box without Bluetooth (RK3188 / RTL8188 Wifi), CX-921b TV-Box (RK3188T / AP6210 Wifi), T428 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6330 Wifi), CX919 TV Stick (RK3188 / AP6210 Wifi)

Comment

I have a have a few questions how do i add the APKs i like to launch from XBMC? How do you get your XboX360 wireless to connect to your X7? And does it support Airpin's?
                          Else it looks like a dream has come true. Perfect video playback in XBMC and can work all apps from within XBMC without leaving XBMC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Which version of XBMC is used? Can I use all Addon and install HubWizard?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosU View Post
                              I have a have a few questions how do i add the APKs i like to launch from XBMC? How do you get your XboX360 wireless to connect to your X7? And does it support Airpin's?
                              Else it looks like a dream has come true. Perfect video playback in XBMC and can work all apps from within XBMC without leaving XBMC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                              You quit XBMC and it will take you to the desktop with a few icons. You can use ES file explorer and navigate to the place you have your app and install or go to Play Store app, go to store, lookup app and install from there. This rom is best of both worlds--If you are happy with XBMC you never have to leave it but it lets you have all the options from the desktop as well as soon as you quit XBMC.

Comment

Working...
                              X