justXBMC "new firmware for x7"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some few question

hello I am a user of "minix x7" this ROM is fabulous I have not had time to test "XBMC" in regard to his "ac3" but I have some questions: I do not have access to my contacts ... I can not put the "master cleaner widget" he said parameter is stop ... Is that I can change skin for "XBMC" if so which ones??

Comment

Hello lewy20041,

Koying fixed the 60 min stuttering using stagefright in the SPMC sources. Could you implement this fix in your new version of the justXBMC apk?

(Off course also with the XBMC DTS/DD5.1 libmedia.so patch.)

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
        Hello lewy20041,

Koying fixed the 60 min stuttering using stagefright in the SPMC sources. Could you implement this fix in your new version of the justXBMC apk?

(Off course also with the XBMC DTS/DD5.1 libmedia.so patch.)
        Yes i know about this. Yesterday i trayed to compile it but i get some problems. When i solve it there will be new justXBMC.apk
        Everything is possible if we work together!
        ApkFreak

Comment

Thanks. Your JustXBMC.apk ver2 is still the best that I have tried. Looking forward to your next version.

Comment

notification

hello I have another problem I installed "next 3d launcher" and in the notification I do not have the time and date, I have numbers and symbols ... you have an idea ...

Comment

Quick question Lewy. Is your firmware a modified version of the Minix firmware, or is it a modified version of the Ouya? I didn't think the Ouya firmware would work because of the differences in hardware. I didn't see any info in your OP.

I want to install your firmware so I can finally get XBMC working properly, but with Minix recently releasing v007 of their firmware, I don't want to deal with reloading it again if you plan to release an updated version soon. Please let me know.

Thanks,
              WG

Comment

its based on minix firmware.
                next ver will folow after i update the justXBMC.apk to v3
                Everything is possible if we work together!
                ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                  its based on minix firmware.
                  next ver will folow after i update the justXBMC.apk to v3
                  Cool... any idea when you'll release v3 of the justXBMC.apk, and the new firmware? Days, weeks, or months?

WG

Comment

Hi there, I just got my X7 today and installed your firmware on it, usability and smoothness are fantastic, thanks so much.

I was testing it out today and experienced the stuttering in video after about 94 minutes of a single video, stopping and then restarting the video "cured" the issue but I hope the XBMC update fixes it.

I had one other issue that no-one else seems to have had, when the X7 was connected to my TV in 1920x1080@60Hz or 1920x1080@50Hz, I was getting artifacting on the screen and the picture was flickering/glitching at varying frequency, much like an out of tune analogue TV. Sometimes it would be 10 seconds between artifacts or glitches, sometimes there'd be two or three a second.

Changing the display mode to 1920x1080@24Hz made it go away completely though. While 24Hz is fine for most films, I do have some stuff that's 30FPS but it also makes the menus a little jittery. Do you have any idea what the issue might be?

Thanks again!

Comment

Lewy20041

Hi, Lewy! Could you make the same like x7 Hybrid firmware, but based on the new Minix 007 firmware.
                      If you will do that, it's be great!!!
                      You can to put justXBMC like a simple application.
                      I don't like your justXBMC firmware, sorry.
                      Last edited by saddas; 11-20-2013, 12:57.

Comment

Hi there,

I found a recent testchart for xbmc on Android on a spanish site.
                        Tutoriales para aprender a usar Kodi y artículos genéricos sobre aplicaciones, gadgets y el sistema operativo Android TV y Google TV .

This might be usefull for users. If i posted it on the wrong thread, sorry for that in advance.

Comment

Re: justXBMC "new firmware for x7"

Originally posted by bruutone View Post
                          Hi there,

I found a recent testchart for xbmc on Android on a spanish site.
                          Tutoriales para aprender a usar Kodi y artículos genéricos sobre aplicaciones, gadgets y el sistema operativo Android TV y Google TV .

This might be usefull for users. If i posted it on the wrong thread, sorry for that in advance.

Many thanks majo

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks for this great ROM Lewy.

If anyone is searching for a ROM to stream movies/tv shows from icefilms, 1channel, simplymovies etc without any judder on 720 streams then this is the one.

Looking forward to the next version.

Comment

I'm having trouble installing this firmware on my new neo x7, after the flash the boot stays with a black screen for ages (I gave up after 30 minutes).
                              I've tried to:

- Flash it again
                              - Leave it plugged after the flash with the hdmi connected to a pc monitor
                              - Unplugged after the flash and plugged to the TV screen
                              - Rebooted several times (sometime I got for 1 sec a broken Minix logo)

I used the button "Restore" from the flash tool and the last firmware. Any idea on how to fix this problem?

PS: I've installed the hybrid firmware and it works great. Only this one doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by giggitnf View Post
                                I'm having trouble installing this firmware on my new neo x7, after the flash the boot stays with a black screen for ages (I gave up after 30 minutes).
                                I've tried to:

- Flash it again
                                - Leave it plugged after the flash with the hdmi connected to a pc monitor
                                - Unplugged after the flash and plugged to the TV screen
                                - Rebooted several times (sometime I got for 1 sec a broken Minix logo)

I used the button "Restore" from the flash tool and the last firmware. Any idea on how to fix this problem?

PS: I've installed the hybrid firmware and it works great. Only this one doesn't work for me.
                                Hello giggitnf. I am also new to this however I would probably try the following:

Download justXBMC firmware again in case its corrupt
                                Download one of finless ROM's and run the flash tool 'Erase NAND (IDB)' let it count up to 4096
                                Then try loading Lewy ROM again from scratch

The flash tool Lewy added might have the Erase feature but I am not sure how to use it other than click 'Restore' as the instructions state.
                                I could be wrong. Trial and error in my case.

Comment

Working...
                                X