Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
    Maby i will but not just yet.
    As my kid is sick and i dont have much time now.
    Don't worry, take care your son.
    When you have time.

Have a nice day

Comment

Thanks for you reply. Family comes first, so please take care and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Comment

I have a problem with this rom. I can't delete content of the sdcard. Also I installed plugins that can't write content in the sdcard.

If I deleted a film, it was deleted from the xmbc catalog but even if I selected delete the file it was not deleted. I checked the logs and I saw and error when try to delete the content.

The files has the permissions: rwxrwxr-x and was owned by sdcard_rw .

Do you know the user that runs the justxbmc ? Maybe it doesn't belongs to sdcard_rw group ? Any idea ?

Note: I can do all the operations with root explorer of ES File Explorer, so it should be permissions problem related with justxbmc.

11:44:04 T:1074644376 DEBUG: FileManager: delete /mnt/external_sd/XBMC/library/SERIES/Isabel/2x08.avi
        11:44:04 T:1074644376 ERROR: - cant delete file, trying to change mode </mnt/external_sd/XBMC/library/SERIES/Isabel/2x08.avi>
        11:44:04 T:1074644376 ERROR: - failed to change mode </mnt/external_sd/XBMC/library/SERIES/Isabel/2x08.avi>
        11:44:04 T:1074644376 ERROR: - Error deleting file /mnt/external_sd/XBMC/library/SERIES/Isabel/2x08.avi
        Last edited by iegolas; 03-07-2015, 11:17.

Comment

Hi,

I restore de default settings in the Minix Neo X7 and the problem persist.
          If I tried to save or delete files using xbmc it has not permissions.

Example: Export Video Library to / , /mnt/external_sd, /sdcard it shows ... (Make sure the seleted folder is writable)

If I used the File Manager and I tried to delete a file I also have that problem.

I'm very happy with Rom because it's the Rom that I need:
          - AutoStart the XBMC, I can handle android application throw xmbc, etc....

But I need to resolve that problem because I need to save a backup, delete content that I saw, etc...

With ES File Explorer I can write in /mnt/external_sd, I don't have problems, so I think that the ROM is OK, the problem should be in the justXBMC application.

Can you help me to fix the problem ? I'm the only affected by this issue ? Have you got the same issue ?

Thanks.

PD: I tried to install the last version of Kodi 14.1 and it works fine and I don't have that problem, but I would like to have an optimizated version of xbmc that is prepared for minix neo x7.

Comment

IS THERE GOING TO BE JUSTKODI ROM FOR MINX NEO X7? I MEAN WITH KODI BOOD MODIFIED?

Comment

Any update to have JustXBMC Kodi 14 ?

Comment

Hi, is it possible to play H265 files with justxbmc or not ? Or is there a solution to get h265 playback. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X