X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dfgas View Post
    Dont they all?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've posted under Finless rom discussion a month ago still got no reply.

Comment

Btw link provided in Rikomagic website is not working. http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_18_1.html is forwarding me to http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/sxms6w and dl not available at that site. Can someone upload somewhere ?

Comment

Hmmmmm I will when I get home

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HaLLoWeD View Post
          Btw link provided in Rikomagic website is not working. http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_18_1.html is forwarding me to http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/sxms6w and dl not available at that site. Can someone upload somewhere ?
          The link seems to be working now. I'm almost done downloading it.

Comment

Originally posted by billbmsn View Post
            The link seems to be working now. I'm almost done downloading it.
            just started downloading, thanks for the update

Comment

Anyone tried to install CWM on this version?
              If so what version did yo use?

Thanks

Comment

+1

This rom is awesome! Thx!

Comment

Is netflix working? With syncronized subs?

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Thanks for pointing out this ROM. I've just flashed it to my Justop K9 (mk809b) and it appears to be working great! The wireless is the best it's been on any ROM, although the ROM doesn't seem quite as speedy as some.

Having wireless working means that I can run the proper iPlayer app - it wouldn't work when connected with the Ethernet adaptor. iPlayer app is a bit blocky, but it has a higher WAF/KAF than using XBMC as I was previously.

Thanks again.

Comment

OK, I've had a little play around for a bit with it and it seems to be working OK. 4OD and Demand 5 won't play video (4od doesn't work with rooted devices apparently).

XBMC looks like it is working ok on it thanks to the following brilliant guides:

Update: I created an updated version of this article with a more recent build, you probably want to check it out now: http://makesmarttv.net/external-players-support-mx-player-etc-fix-for-xbmc-on-android-perfect-hd-with-no-compromise/ Important note: The following tutorial should work on any android device. Although we tested on a specific model below, we would love your feedback if it works fine (or not) with your […]

This is a fix for external player support on the latest Android version of XBMC. This fixes the possibility to run MX Player on the latest Gotham build. Not interested in the technical details? Scroll to the bottom of the article for the download link. I’ve mentioned before that one of the great things about […]

So far I've only tested it with the iPlayer plugin, but it does seem to work - AND WIRELESSLY!

Thanks once again to all concerned.

Comment

Yay! For the first time Pause and Resume is working for me in the iPlayer plugin. Yipee!

Comment

Question

Originally posted by offbeatdave View Post
                          Yay! For the first time Pause and Resume is working for me in the iPlayer plugin. Yipee!
                          Wow, thats great!

What version of xbmc you are using? Did you tried to play some games on this rom? What I can't find out is
                          this rom rooted at all. And, when you said it is not so smooth, wich rom did you compare with?

Comment

Originally posted by goranFilip View Post

What I can't find out is this rom rooted at all.
                            This rom doesn't come rooted. I also found wifi on this rom to be less stable and efficient in comparison to the stock MX1 4.2.2 rom. This rom by Rikomagic reports a stronger signal but the throughput and link speed is inferior in comparison - despite the indication of a strong signal.

Comment

I also found wifi on this rom to be less stable a efficient in comparison to the stock MX1 4.2.2 rom.

Shomari are there any advantages comparing with Finless 2.0? What about BT?

Comment

Originally posted by goranFilip View Post

Shomari are there any advantages comparing with Finless 2.0? What about BT?
                                I didn't get to test BT, sorry. I did however notice that the rom is slower than Finless 2.0 for some reason. Has anyone else noted how the ugoo7 rom has better GPU perfomance than other roms? I've gone back to stock as I find it ot be the most sable but I really would like the snappiness of the ug007 rom, too.

EDIT: CWM writes to the boot partition it seems (on this rom) and causes a bootloop when I tried to flash the MX1 CWM from androtab. I found that odd but I guess the devices cause a parameter mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                                X