No announcement yet.

Fully working 4.2.2 rom from RIKOMAGIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way I could move it off the main screen was to hover another icon around it and create a folder with it. then I moved the folder to the last screen panel where I don't have to look at it. I'm not interested in using my phone on it.

Only other complaint is everything is way oversized; icons, mouse pointer, system bar...

joaomfds posted how to change the icons with a SU terminal command, "am display-density 180", is what I set it to but I'd still like to find a way to make the pointer and bar smaller.

Comment

Can anyone explain why it is that sometimes when clicking the "Turn Off" button the stick reboots instead of turning off? Anyone else experiences this behavior? How can this be fixed please?

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung View Post
        Can anyone explain why it is that sometimes when clicking the "Turn Off" button the stick reboots instead of turning off? Anyone else experiences this behavior? How can this be fixed please?

...it's a known bug. My question is does it happen from kernel to kernel or just one kernel for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
          ...it's a known bug. My question is does it happen from kernel to kernel or just one kernel for you?
          I've only tried the one that comes with the OP ROM.

Comment

Hello,

I tried the Rikomagic firmware on my MK809-II and it has a great thing that other ones don't have: HDMI passthrough! and it works!

too bad the wifi does not on my device, unlike the Imito versions that work fine instead...

so, I'm looking for a firmware with passthrough option (and possibly 1080p kernel) which works with my wifi! (the chipset is the same so I don't know what is wrong with it, just the R-BOX branded firmwares work perfectly and the Imito by Finless work with a manually edited wifi config file)

Comment

Did any of youse manage to install Skype on this ROM?

Comment

Hey guys i does have a big problem. The mini USB port is broken on my imito so i only have the option to update via TF card.

For this i need the update.zip otherwise there is no way for me to get it working.

Is anybody able to create a update.zip with the image from the first post??

I want to update the FW and with the broken mini USB port its seems to be impossible.

Best regards

Comment

Have anybody tried to pair by Bluetooth a phone with the stick?
                  I have an imito mx1 with this rikomagic ROM and a samsung s3 i9300 under Cm11 and they not pair.
                  My intention is to use my TV as a2dp player
                  Is it possible?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Kitkat rom

well I havent tried it yet but seems like we have a kitkat rom as well out for Imito devices.

Above link is a rom for UG007II device which again is having similar hardware as Imito Mx1/2 hence in my view rom should work on imito devices.

Hopefully someone will test and report soon

Comment

This UG007II kitkat rom for mediatek, The wifi does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by relaxxxrrr View Post
                        This UG007II kitkat rom for mediatek, The wifi does not work.

there are both
                        "Download Download Android KitKat 4.4.2 firmware for MK809 II / UG007II Stick with AP6210 Wi-Fi chip from here, here or here."

---and, by the way, this rom is perfect!!I have the MK809-II 4.2 with MTK and this one boots up, wifi works (didn't try after reboot but I think it won't, anyway I know how to manage) and it has 5.1 passthrough working!!
                        ---update: after reboot, both wifi and ART work
                        Last edited by Pax; 06-27-2014, 21:17.

Comment

I don't know, I updated from Imito finless rom 2.0 and no wifi, ever?

Comment

a little surprise, this is not my find but is my video of it

Comment

Working...
                            X