[Pipo-Project] M7Pro kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and here is the stock code compiled with mt6229 module support

Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
      I've compiled the STOCK Pipo M7pro source code (not 'mine') with the rk29 switch added. Let me know if this adds 3g working

here
      m7p 3g owners, please test !

Comment

How do you flash this? Unpacking, renaming to *.img and flashing in the flash tool gives a no-screen bootloop. TWRP does not flash the zip either.

Comment

Originally posted by ovecka View Post
          How do you flash this? Unpacking, renaming to *.img and flashing in the flash tool gives a no-screen bootloop. TWRP does not flash the zip either.
          under windows,
          unzip it, then use the flash utility provided by all RileyRoms to flash only the kernel partition and the unzipped file before.

Comment

On RileyRom 1.0 this leads to the infinite bootloop with a flashing black screen , unfortunately.

Comment

Haven't flashed anything on my M7 Pro for a long time! Is anything worth it guys? I have read through the latest developments for the M7 Pro and it seems that every owner has different issues with the same setup? I'm keen on flashing back RR 2.7 as 3.4.2 seems laggy on my tablet strangely. What do you guys recommend? Thanks

Comment

I also have the problem with the tablet acting slow and laggy, even shortly after flashing it. I never played around with flashing a kernel, I always only flashed Riley's Rom and it's running on 3.4.1 now.
                Does anyone have a good stable and swift rom\kernel combo that I could try?

Hope to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
                X