Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Can you increase the size of the system on your android 8 firmware?
    Its posible to enlarge system partition but it would take quite some time to do and test if everything is fine. I dont have much time to work on firmwares now, maby in the future.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
      Thanks,

Updated few things today, like working led, youtube 4k, more apps compatible with playstore and some other things i dont remember Rom should be up in few days.
      I've been trying to get this mod to work on my mini m8s ii, but so far no luck. Just a black screen. Not my first rodeo, but not sure why this one isn't sticking.

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post

Its posible to enlarge system partition but it would take quite some time to do and test if everything is fine. I dont have much time to work on firmwares now, maby in the future.
        I increased the system size in dtb to 0×90000000 .The resultat is a system size of 2289 mb.It is possible to increase still in dtb to 0×99900000..And if you need to wriite more letters.

Comment

Which TWRP do you use with 8.0 build? I wrote a device tree and compile it with twrp-8.1 branch. But nothing is on the display. I can only use the old twrp 3.0.2.

Comment

hi, can anyone upload this ROM? the link on the first post is broken

Comment

Originally posted by felixac View Post
              hi, can anyone upload this ROM? the link on the first post is broken
              Yep.....please update the link as it is still broken.....thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X