Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rupanh123 View Post

Can you make rom ATV for tx8 max?
    M8 this is the 3 post you make with that, and no i cant make it since i dont have it!

Comment

Hi guys, I have a silly question, how to i go back to the orginial beelink mx3 ii firmware with the original launcher, basically reset to factory settings?

Thanks

Comment

I have tried to install this rom via sdcard and it has locked my box, I tried to recover it by passing the rom through USB_Burning_Tool however it crashes in the 2% I tried several roms and all lock in the 2% however I found an MXQPRO-v8 that loaded successfully however Wifi and the go remote do not work can help me to load this rom successfully?

My Mini M8S II Box
        Last edited by summersbr; 07-28-2017, 21:16.

Comment

Originally posted by summersbr View Post
          I have tried to install this rom via sdcard and it has locked my box, I tried to recover it by passing the rom through USB_Burning_Tool however it crashes in the 2% I tried several roms and all lock in the 2% however I found an MXQPRO-v8 that loaded successfully however Wifi and the go remote do not work can help me to load this rom successfully?

My Mini M8S II Box
          For Mini M8S II S905x :

1° IR original config file
          - Try to download "remote.conf" file (3 Kb) at https://mega.nz/#!dJt3SByI!zOgRvZObZ...YYQ_S9zRegoj7A
          - Copy this file to /system/etc/ folder (change permissions to Chmod 644 -> read/write)

Patch Wi-Fi Chipset
          - Try to download "update_S905X_AMPAK-20170313.zip" file (40.5 Mb) at https://mega.nz/#!kcsEnLYT!cyeeAzQur...I9opwB_qWMDl_0
          - Flash this file with TWRP

Comment

Can I install on a

Z69 TV Box - 2GB+16GB US
            Amlogic S905X Quad-core Cortex A53 + 4K + Android 6.0 OS

box?

Comment

Just some questions...
              With Mini M8S II will I be able to use netflix (android tv) with some ROM ? which box/dongle could I be able to use it ? and what is Widevine L1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scantrexx View Post
                Just some questions...
                With Mini M8S II will I be able to use netflix (android tv) with some ROM ? which box/dongle could I be able to use it ? and what is Widevine L1 ?
                Hi,

You need to buy a mi box or nvidia shield
                Or use Netflix for phone with a mouse

Widevine L1 is the drm ( L1 = level 1 etc... )

Comment

Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

Hi,

You need to buy a mi box or nvidia shield
                  Or use Netflix for phone with a mouse

Widevine L1 is the drm ( L1 = level 1 etc... )
                  So, no possibility of netflix in 1080p or 4k with Mini M8S II right ?
                  And what abaout Roku ? Does Neflix ATV runs on it ?

thanks

Comment

Hello,

Did anyone managed to make AC3 playback functional with plex ?

Comment

Hello,

I use that rom and now my box don't turn on, I used the burning software and a micro sd, my box is mini m8sii someone can help me??

thanks a lot. I'm shacking

Comment

Originally posted by Pereirinha View Post
                        Hello,

I use that rom and now my box don't turn on, I used the burning software and a micro sd, my box is mini m8sii someone can help me??

thanks a lot. I'm shacking

Hi, try this rom

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

But the box don't turn on, how I make??

Comment

• scooter2014
                            scooter2014 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You not say that onky flashing. So its not seen in windows when you press reset and plug in usb ??

sorry if I don't explain well, I used the microsd method: I put the micro sd in the slot and after that I press Reset and put the alimentation cable on the box at the same time. and on the tv show the android icon saying upgrading and after that the box turn off and no more turn on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pereirinha View Post
                            sorry if I don't explain well, I used the microsd method: I put the micro sd in the slot and after that I press Reset and put the alimentation cable on the box at the same time. and on the tv show the android icon saying upgrading and after that the box turn off and no more turn on.
                            And what happened when you use USB Burning Tools ?

Comment

I'm affraid that delected the bootloader.

Comment

Working...
                              X