Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Mini M8S II/ Mini MX3 II and Others SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to Mafarricos for sending me the device to play

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V1A:
    • Added Some more wifi chips support, AP's, BCM's and Realtek(This ones without BT...)
    Bugs V1A:
    • Same as V1, read bellow...
    Changelog V1:
    • Brand new rom.
    • Custom kernel with some little fixes.
    • Default Governor Interactive
    • TWRP
    • Removed Google Cast since it wont work and never will and was there only wasting resources(Ram)
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 for the great work
    • Android TV Version
    • Spoofed as MIBOX3 International
    • Leanback Launcher (it may take some minutes to show the recommendations... be patient)
    • Live Channels (if you update it, it will not show up in leanback launcher until you add a source, like usb tv dongle, hdhomerun, pluto, haystack etc..)
    • ATV Remote control
    • Voice Search
    • 2 On Screen Keyboards, Default on English language is Leanback one and on other lang's is the "normal" one... You can choose the default one in the settings.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
    • And All the other mambo jambo from ATV....
    • Ported the new added stuff from ugoos AM3 1.0.0 rom(Thks ugoos for the nice work) that includes:
    • - USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • - Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • - NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • - Fixed ext4 support
    • - Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • - Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • - Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • - Temperature, Ram etc monitor.
    • - Samba Server
    • - Root / Unroot
    • Proper RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix )
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working ( Youtube 4k only on 4k tv's )
    • initd.d support.
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
    • RGB fix now its on the "stock" android settings(Display)... Can also use the app included.
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated!
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • Blue button on IR remote should bring app switcher, to kill all open apps in 1 go press the menu button when you are on app switcher.
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary. ( Read bugs section )
    • Wifi range should be a little better.
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • FTMC Build 24
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.6.0, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
    • DOWNLOAD HERE THE WIFI 9377 SUPPORT FILE TO FLASH BY TWRP
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED
    Bugs V1:
    • You may loose sound when enable my rgb fix on my kernel only (disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it or change source on your tv)
    • The led dont turn off in Sleep (just do a full shutdown.. the box have a quick boot....)
    • On 1º boot when you setup in english language the on screen keyboard may not show when you going to put you wifi password, to fix it go back and change to another language and then go right back again to english and the on screen keyboard should be working now(you need to click it): YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS ONCE AND ONLY IN ENGLISH!
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • Ugoos Firefly it needs ugoos kernel so dont turn it on because it wont work...
    • Google cast dont work and removed(missing Widevine L1).
    • Possible more!
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-28-2017, 16:17.

can work with mini mx3 -2?
    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

He didnt add the 9377 module into his kernel so no u can't use it ... I'm hoping he makes one for tx5 pro 9377 WiFi as well ... mini mx3 iI is basically the same as tx5 pro 9377

Comment

No i dint, i may do a zip to flash by recovery, that way it should work on mx3 and tx5!

Comment

okay that would be great thanks alot superceleron .... a sinple flash zip would be so much easier thanks again hope to see it soon

Comment

Great work once again LG!
            The brightness fix was just what I needed!
            Any special precautions to take regarding the three different models (1Gb Ram - 8 ROM; 2-8 and 2-16) and/or different Wi-Fi chips?
            Many Thanks!

Comment

Same screenshot? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ZeDWeB View Post
                Great work once again LG!
                The brightness fix was just what I needed!
                Any special precautions to take regarding the three different models (1Gb Ram - 8 ROM; 2-8 and 2-16) and/or different Wi-Fi chips?
                Many Thanks!
                Well i only tried on 2/8.. so dunno about the others!
                wifi for now it only have the 6212, but later i should rls a SCV1A with lots of other AP wifi chips and some realtek

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post
                  Same screenshot? Thanks
                  same as my other ATV roms!

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV1A!

Comment

Well i have the zip done but i need tester with the 9377 chip... MX3 II and TX5.
                      It uses my kernel!

Comment

Sure I'll test

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                          Sure I'll test

To enable the remote of tx5 go to "settings/sc settings/hardware/remote controller" and choose RC v.2...

Comment

doesnt work .... something about build prop .... doesnt match the zip

Comment

i used twrp not sure if its from previous build or u have it built in maybe thats the issue

Comment

Working...
                              X