Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    I posted an update above (under EDIT). Have you tried it?
    The update flashes but no wifi or ethernet.

Comment

Originally posted by dazed View Post

The update flashes but no wifi or ethernet.
      Yes, I am aware of that. BCM4335 is activated by default. You need AP6255. Now wait for the next update

Comment

dazed
        MaverickFDO

>>KI_Pro_ddr4_2g_6255_ATV9<<

Comment

Originally posted by bumerc View Post
          Flashes fine but on first boot it crashed to this

I got the right wifi chip added but can't add the pass for the wifi because keyboard never pops up, plugged a keyboard and mouse into the box and even after adding the pass for wifi pressing enter does nothing. Will randomly reboot/crash, sometimes to that image above.

Comment

@bumerc: I have exactly the same situation as dazed - firmware was flashed fine (but only without option "Erase bootloader"). The device is booting and at the Android setup screen (language selection) after few seconds it reboots itself to Android Recovery with this info:
            Droidlogic/braun/braun
            9/PPR1.180610.011/20210320
            userdebug/test-keys
            Use volume up/down and power.
            Can't load Android system. Your data may be corrupt. If you continue to get this message, you may need to perfrom a factory data reset and erase all user data stored on this device.

Edit: I've flashed it again, this time with "Erase bootloader" option enabled. Still got the same problem.
            Edit 2: If you're fast enough to select the language and gp further then it's working fine afterwards.
            Last edited by uqx; 05-29-2021, 15:47.

Comment

@bumerc: Is there any app in this firmware for watching DVB-T channels? I can't find any.

Comment

Originally posted by uqx View Post
                @bumerc: Is there any app in this firmware for watching DVB-T channels? I can't find any.
                No. This build is experimental and was compiled without the corresponding DVB driver and FW.

Comment

bumerc Will there be another img to test?

Comment

Originally posted by dazed View Post
                    bumerc Will there be another img to test?
                    Maybe.. when I find the time

Comment

This box is really useless without certifications and without a good ROM, I think that is the end. I'll throw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post
                        This box is really useless without certifications and without a good ROM, I think that is the end. I'll throw it away.
                        Installing coreelec on SD/EMMC KI pro became very good UHD player for mkv/ISO, kodi work very well. Also DVB with Tvheadend kodi plugin work fine as TV tunner.
                        Last edited by looun; 06-20-2021, 09:31.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post
                          Best you can do! I recommend to not buy any Chinese box afterwards?

Instead go buy Nvidia shield for like 200€

Comment

hola amigos quiero ayuda quiero descargar esta rom pero no puedo desde el link pueden subirla a mega u otro sitio?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٦٠٤-٠٠٤٦٣٤_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	829631

Comment

Could someone PLEASE PLEASE share a new download link? The origina link is broken. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Guisoreba View Post
                                Could someone PLEASE PLEASE share a new download link? The origina link is broken. Thank you

Fixed the link in the 1º post!
                                Enjoy..

Comment

Working...
                                X