MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VladKBF View Post
    New update firmware KM3 android 10 https://www.mecoolonline.com/pages/software-updates
    Will this be available OTA or must it be flashed via on device storage?

Sent from my ZTE A2017X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beastobadness View Post
      Will this be available OTA or must it be flashed via on device storage?
      This is an OTA Update

Comment

Nice one... Good to see Mecool has an official website now also

Comment

have done an upgrade no issues. no solution for disney + no sound issue or Netflix HD at least resolution

Comment

Originally posted by genek View Post
            have done an upgrade no issues. no solution for disney + no sound issue or Netflix HD at least resolution
            For Disney+
            Try to enable wifi streaming, mobile data in Disney settings.
            Maybe it enables stereo sound since phones don't have Dolby Digital sound and it works there.

Comment

Just flashed the new android 10 update on my km3, I am having issues... No 5GHz band being received, anyone else with this issue?

Edit...found the issue. My ASUS router was set to use DFS channels on my 5GHz WiFi network which for some reason made it undetectable by my KM3. Not sure why as on pie I never had this issue!!
              Last edited by beastobadness; 06-12-2020, 16:17.

Comment

Hello everyone! Someone would know to tell me for sure if I update my KM3 to Android 10, lose the current configuration, applications, games, etc ... or are they kept as I have them? Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Franic7 View Post

Hello everyone! Someone would know to tell me for sure if I update my KM3 to Android 10, lose the current configuration, applications, games, etc ... or are they kept as I have them? Cheers!
                  Software Updates

WELCOME TO THE SOFTWARE UPDATES PAGE!

Identify your products and get software or updates for your MECOOL TV box.

1.Click to get KM3 Android 10.0 Version. 2020.06.08.

Please note that all current APPs downloaded by users would be erased after the update.

Comment

Zahir Hi possible to have link for netflix hd ...link is dead ...thanks

Comment

hi all , i have updated to android 10 my km9 pro with latest ota and after check all , i seach why with android 10 netflix ATV UHD don't work .With custom rom from b2oba17 i have netflix android tv worked in 4K ...don't understand ...
                      Last edited by natzen; 06-19-2020, 10:04.

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                        hi all , i have updated to android 10 my km9 pro with latest ota and after check all , i seach why with android 10 netflix ATV UHD don't work .With custom rom from b2oba17 i have netflix android tv worked in 4K ...don't understand ...
                        Hi brother. Mind sharing a link to that to that ROM? Would love to try it

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Hi brother. Mind sharing a link to that to that ROM? Would love to try it

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post

Check your mailbox.
                            Sorry for the late reply. I did check and the link is down .
                            Can you reupload please?

Comment

Your like a ninja. That was fast. Thank you !!! Will try tomorrow. Can't wait to finally have Netflix hd

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Sorry for the late reply. I did check and the link is down .
                                Can you reupload please?
                                Well, you have the app now, so link may go down.
                                Last edited by Zahir; 06-25-2020, 15:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X