• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't download from mega links, it requires decryption key

Comment

delete

Comment

don't need it anymore i managed to fix bricked mecool km9 pro deluxe edition by flashing km9 pro honour firmware rooted from 4pda. seems some km9 pro has revision boards, thanks for fixing the links

Comment

Perhaps a link to the firmware you used would be a collegial contribution?

Comment

there's two firmwares, stock and rooted

here's stock https://mega.nz/file/q6ZlyIxJ#kaRVI8...C0vNMUGZZXvo5Y
            and for rooted https://mega.nz/file/7r4ngLZD#YZaDeZ...ETtT3SBrkm6-5w

i can't guarantee this will work on km3 im not sure i dont have km3. the km9 pro deluxe belongs to my friend not mine it worked perfectly fine with me. i tried to flash any km9 pro firmware to fix the device none of them worked except the km9 pro honour

Comment

Thank you.

The rooted version installs on the KM3 in the same manner as b2oba17's rooted rom -- i.e you issue his fastboot commands while still connected to your PC.

Last edited by Zahir; 07-21-2020, 21:49.

Comment

yes, i installed it without flashing vbmeta image just did fastboot commands unlock and unlock critical then fastboot oem reset. the box boots fine

Comment

Unhappily, none of this gets Nfix ATV running...

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    Thank you.

The rooted version installs on the KM3 in the same manner as b2oba17's rooted rom -- i.e you issue his fastboot commands while still connected to your PC.
                    yes it's for unlock the bootloader
                    Ayman171 you 're device certified and drm L1 ? netflix with yablio need to work

Comment

yes. the device is still certified and has DRM keys L1. netflix with yablio also works i tried to change the device name in build.prop from amazon fire tv 2015 to xiaomi mi box 3 to try if i can activate HDR or not, seems i can't edit the build.prop even with root access it says i need to mount system as R/W i wanted to try copy the build.prop from mecool km9 pro to my usb flash drive and edit it on pc i dont have the device anymore i returned it to my friend

just a reminder if you ever did full erase in usb burning tool, it will erase the DRM keys

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman171 View Post
                        yes. the device is still certified and has DRM keys L1. netflix with yablio also works i tried to change the device name in build.prop from amazon fire tv 2015 to xiaomi mi box 3 to try if i can activate HDR or not, seems i can't edit the build.prop even with root access it says i need to mount system as R/W i wanted to try copy the build.prop from mecool km9 pro to my usb flash drive and edit it on pc i dont have the device anymore i returned it to my friend

just a reminder if you ever did full erase in usb burning tool, it will erase the DRM keys
                        i have explain how you can bypass system file writting and after this you can edit build.prop :-)

Comment

i wanted to try edit it on pc then replace the build.prop in twrp recovery, twrp should mount system partition R/W right?

Right now i dont have the device to do it. i'll ask my friend to borrow the mecool km9 pro again from him later. i might even trade with him and give him my mi box s and i get mecool km9 pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman171 View Post
                            i wanted to try edit it on pc then replace the build.prop in twrp recovery, twrp should mount system partition R/W right?

Right now i dont have the device to do it. i'll ask my friend to borrow the mecool km9 pro again from him later. i might even trade with him and give him my mi box s and i get mecool km9 pro
                            KM9 pro and km3 have protection against modification of system files ...

Here is an instruction on how to unlock the protection against modification of system files on the KM3, KM9 ATV firmware:

1. First of all, there must be a clean installation of the firmware, for example from the header, tested on KM9PRO rooted rom and a USB key.

2. The data in the data section will be deleted, so we make a backup copy.

3. Download AMLogicTools v6.0.0 and unzip it in C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0
                            https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...6925#downloads

4. Download Android Platform Tools and unzip it to the folder C: \ platform-tools
                            https://developer.android.com/studio...platform-tools

5. Download TWRP and copy it to the root of the flash drive.
                            https://mega.nz/file/iZ8VUawL#pYDFSQkYfBXPj6m7o3nCSaZdtOW2avdMGzN7iMVsY %20rI

6. Download vbmeta and decompress the contents of a USB key in the TWRP / BACKUPS / u211 / VBMETA folder https://mega.nz/file/rAtlhKoL#8qe6aKJTaee3ZZi7EjCD_OQsC7P2gysPJz1Fx5bnq %2044
                            7. Then the most interesting:
                            a. We transfer the device to USB Burning Tool firmware mode.
                            b. We go to the Windows console in the folder C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0 \ bin
                            c. run update.exe bulkcmd "fastboot" in the console, the device will go into fastboot mode
                            d. We go to the folder C: \ platform-tools (it is important to use the fastboot file from here)
                            e. running fastboot.exe devices should show that the device is found.
                            F. The following commands: fastboot.exe flashing unlock Fastboot.exe flashing unlock_critical. fastboot.exe getvar all at the end must be written securely: no, unlocked: all

8. We restart the console and begin recovery from the flash drive. We do it this way: hold the button in the audio jack connector and plug in the power, wait for TWRP 9 loads.
                            We restore the VBMETA section previously saved on the USB key.
                            10. Done, you can now modify the system files from the same recovery.

ENJOY !

Comment

Hi, I have a mecool Km9 pro classic and thanks so much b2oba17 because I could install his rom.

Now, I have Netflix (yabilo) version, but I was in shock when I couldn't play any video in the first boot.
                              At this moment, I felt so frustrated until I installed "burnkey tool.apk". After reboot, now I am playing Netflix HD.

Thanks to all of you and natzen and toni tech cave by video.

Comment

Working...
                              X