X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

Certified google
    all work,cast ork
    rooted and AFRD work for km9 pro and km3 ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!d4oA1AJb!cpdJ6HB8z...Y9i0RTkjVkDdiI
    Hey b2oba17, is your firmware for the KM3 4/64 revision KM9 X2 LP4 V2.2 ?

Any news on your netflix patch?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by tumbironda View Post

Are you able to get Full HD videos with the Kodi addon? And may I ask what ESN is displayed in the addon settings, like is it the one that came with the box, or some random ones generated by the addon? Maybe someone could re-use that ESN and apply it to the patched netflix app and see what happens.

The best I can get is 480p. I even tried putting the nvidia shield ESN in:
      NFANDROID2-PRV-SHIELDANDROIDTV-NVIDISHIELD=ANDROID=TV but no matter what settings I select or try to force, the TV says its in 1080p but the kodi video stream is not even HD.

Comment

Originally posted by cnuttin View Post

The best I can get is 480p. I even tried putting the nvidia shield ESN in:
        NFANDROID2-PRV-SHIELDANDROIDTV-NVIDISHIELD=ANDROID=TV but no matter what settings I select or try to force, the TV says its in 1080p but the kodi video stream is not even HD.
        Yeah, that's more in line with what I was expecting. I think Netflix blacklisted all (or majority of) KM3 licenses, so whatever ESNs we put in, no matter if they are real or not, won't work anymore. Seems like our best bet is to wait for someone at Mecool to send an update to patch the old license with a new one, otherwise I'm afraid the fun ends here.

Comment

To get Netflix in FHD on any device, a basic prerequisite is Widevine L1. Those of you unable to obtain 1080p on your devices using either Kodi or my fixed mobile app should start by running DrmInfo to ascertain whether you have WV L1.

If that app shows you only have L3, then you lost the original factory Level 1 when you installed another rom. You would need to revert to the stock rom to regain it, though I can't personally guarantee that this would work since I have never deviated from the stock rom.

If you do have Level 1, my fixed mobile app should work at 1080p.

Don't expect a Netflix patch from Mecool anytime soon. The company never claimed Netflix compatibility for this device in the first place.
          Last edited by Zahir; 03-31-2020, 13:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
            To get Netflix in FHD on any device, a basic prerequisite is Widevine L1. Those of you unable to obtain 1080p on your devices using either Kodi or my fixed mobile app should start by running DrmInfo to ascertain whether you have WV L1.

If that app shows you only have L3, then you lost the original factory Level 1 when you installed another rom. You would need to revert to the stock rom to regain it, though I can't personally guarantee that this would work since I have never deviated from the stock rom.

If you do have Level 1, my fixed mobile app should work at 1080p.

Don't expect a Netflix patch from Mecool anytime soon. The company never claimed Netflix compatibility for this device in the first place.
            Hello Zahir can you send the link to tour fixed app? Thanks in avance
            Edit: sorry it's ok i see the link

Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Teki the link I provided in my post #560 is still working. It's just a page or so back from here.

Comment

Netfilx App runs in Mecool km7. Is it possible to extract this Apk from km7’s firmware and install it in km3?

Comment

Hello. ..just for info the yablio patch still works on km9 classic ATV. I will try to reinstall on km3 and if it does not work it would mean that the hardware is banned

Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    Teki the link I provided in my post #560 is still working. It's just a page or so back from here.
                    Hi. It works for me, but the sound is a little late in km3. Any solution?

Comment

Yeah, can happen, varies from box to box.

I haven't tried an audio latency app myself as it's not bad on my KM3 , but there's this one:

Comment

Hi. What I mean is that the video is not synchronized with the audio. The video is ahead of the voice. I have a km3. It could be some configuration or it is the application. I have the amazon primevideo installed and no problem. It only happens to me with Netflix.

Comment

Hi,
                          I just got my setup working with the yablio patch like two months ago, it's a pity that I couldn't enjoy it longer.
                          Anyway, thank you all for providing all those useful information in this thread (special thanks to Zahir, you're the real MVP).

I tried the mobile version provided by Zahir and it's working fine, except for an air-mouse being mandatory.
                          Is there really no way to avoid this? It's so inconvenient to use
                          I tried chromecasting it from my mobile phone to the netflix instance on my KM3 but it's not recognized as chromecast netflix receiver, so this approach doesn't seem to work (probably because the mobile netflix app can only act as chromecast sender & not receiver).

Maybe another approach could work around the air-mouse requirement:
                          There are some multi provider apps like Yidio or JustWatch. You can select a movie or tv show episode in these apps and get a list of providers currently offering this item.
                          Then you can select a provider to open the video in the app of the selected provider (eg. Netflix).

For now I only did a quick test on Yidio:
                          I'm not sure if I used the wrong APK but somehow the screen rotation is wrong (portrait instead of landscape mode).
                          Nevertheless I tested some episodes and it worked for some, but didn't for others.
                          I tested 'Better Call Saul' and episodes of season 5 were handed over correctly to Netflix, resulting in the playback being started.
                          However, it somehow didn't work for other seasons.
                          I'll do some further investigation and will let you know as soon as I found out something interesting.

If you also know apps which work similar to Yidio you can also test them or post them here so I can test them.

Edit: I'm also not sure how Netflix 'automatically play next episode' feature works with apps like Yidio...
                          Last edited by randomt4sk; 04-18-2020, 00:32.

Comment

Hi,

How can you find out the resolution of the video we watch?

I am testing the application that has been discussed in Km3 and it works but I would like to know what resolution appears.

Comment

Originally posted by loko99 View Post
                              Hi,

How can you find out the resolution of the video we watch?

I am testing the application that has been discussed in Km3 and it works but I would like to know what resolution appears.
                              Put "test pattern" in the Netflix search engine

Comment

Originally posted by EGR View Post

Put "test pattern" in the Netflix search engine
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X