Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone....please help...i want to buy gt1,can anyone confirm that chromecast is working on this device with this rom....or is it just 3rd party apk...thx to all....

Poslano sa mog Mi A2 koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BackinBlack View Post
      Hi everyone....please help...i want to buy gt1,can anyone confirm that chromecast is working on this device with this rom....or is it just 3rd party apk...thx to all....

Factory rom not supports Chromecast but some custom rom support

Comment

Is this particular rom support Chromecast and do u know can it stream in 4k...thx

Comment

Is this particular rom support Chromecast and do u know can it stream in 4k...thx

It only works on Android TV certificates.
          and there are only four in the market.

Android TV, el sistema operativo de Google para smart TVs y dispositivos de transmisión, hace que mirar y reproducir contenido, así como usar la TV, sea mucho más fácil.

Comment

Is Xanny working on a final version of this ROM? I am awaiting that release.

Comment

think new OTA update been released would be interested to try it with ATV, only real issue I have with 2gb/16gb is the WIFI randomly stops working

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post
                think new OTA update been released would be interested to try it with ATV, only real issue I have with 2gb/16gb is the WIFI randomly stops working
                Do you mean a stock update via OTA?

I just checked stock and "The current version is the latest version".

Comment

Try to setup wifi manually,i had same problem and now its working like a charm...

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

Do you mean a stock update via OTA?

I just checked stock and "The current version is the latest version".
                    Simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files with Drag & Drop

Comment

Try to setup wifi manually,i had same problem and now its working like a charm...

Hi, what happens is that could be after 1hr or few hrs the WIFI will stop working going into settings the whole screen will just fade out and box will just hang if wait it will let me enter wifi but no wireless is found unless box is unplugged then works again, I have the 2gb/16gb version which only has 2.4ghz and dont think this happens with higher version , also get this with stock rom and custom rom

Thanks

Comment

Simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files with Drag & Drop

Mine says "current version: X96Max_V311_20181218-2001"

I downloaded the ROM from somewhere. It will not update.

Comment

Just go in wifi settings and manually change add. To static.. everything else needs to be same,proxy,ip...etc...i think that there is conflict with router,and after he tray to get dynamic address after some time,wifi driver crush the box ux...give it a try...

Comment

Just go in wifi settings and manually change add. To static.. everything else needs to be same,proxy,ip...etc...i think that there is conflict with router,and after he tray to get dynamic address after some time,wifi driver crush the box ux...give it a try...

Uscool

Comment

thank you will try this

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

Mine says "current version: X96Max_V311_20181218-2001"

I downloaded the ROM from somewhere. It will not update.
                                i found that posted somewhere else i havent tried myself still on custom atv here and cant be bothered to flash back stock to check

Comment

Working...
                                X