No announcement yet.

X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i use the remote control f x92 to controll my televition ?

Comment

Hello

first thank you for your help.

1 =I have flash the " TOSHIBA " puce than a " SAMSUNG " puce and i had a connection usb to my computer ( must stay few minutes in court circuit )
      2 = i have use usb burning tool to flash aml_upgrade_package1 ( post #54 )

after it my x92 reboot i have the image on my tv of the boot ( happy ) and the box finish installing android.

I have made some test all is ok wifi / ethernet / play mkV / usb / sdcard ....

So now i have a question. I'm in version :

model number : X92
      android version : 6.01
      Build number : 20160924.11:51
      Ota version : 1.04

when i cheak for an upgrade onlive the box say i can download " update.zip "

I have download it , i have lunch installing but the box reboot , open recovery mode and .... ERROR ....

Can you help to have the last ota version ? I affraid to brick AGAIN my box

I would like no loose all again

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by linh0983 View Post
        I have box X92 - 3Gb/32Gb and it is bricked .
        Can help me please ?
        Read the topic,everything is exactly the same as for 3Gb/16Gb

Comment

Originally posted by zap89 View Post
          Hello

first thank you for your help.

1 =I have flash the " TOSHIBA " puce than a " SAMSUNG " puce and i had a connection usb to my computer ( must stay few minutes in court circuit )
          2 = i have use usb burning tool to flash aml_upgrade_package1 ( post #54 )

after it my x92 reboot i have the image on my tv of the boot ( happy ) and the box finish installing android.

I have made some test all is ok wifi / ethernet / play mkV / usb / sdcard ....

So now i have a question. I'm in version :

model number : X92
          android version : 6.01
          Build number : 20160924.11:51
          Ota version : 1.04

when i cheak for an upgrade onlive the box say i can download " update.zip "

I have download it , i have lunch installing but the box reboot , open recovery mode and .... ERROR ....

Can you help to have the last ota version ? I affraid to brick AGAIN my box

I would like no loose all again

thank you
          Install this firmware via stock recovery.Download to sd card,then boot into recovery and from there select update.Via firmware update arrives for the firmware version 2Gb/16Gb,then get a brick : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7g8zev...2_3GB16_SD.rar

Comment

Originally posted by karaganda72 View Post

Install this firmware via stock recovery.Download to sd card,then boot into recovery and from there select update.Via firmware update arrives for the firmware version 2Gb/16Gb,then get a brick : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7g8zev...2_3GB16_SD.rar
            Can take from SAMDE on this forum:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DBda/M8JXVWSKX

Comment

Hello , thank you for help,

ok for the methad .

in the mediafirer link the update is 763.48 Mb and on the cloud ( post #125 ) it do 390 MB ( for the version V5_X92_3GB_ROOT_011116_MOD.zip ....

what is the difference behind this 2 update ? what is the best ?

on the cloud just take last version or need flash all ?

thank you sory for my noob

Comment

Hello , thank you for help,

ok for the methad .

in the mediafirer link the update is 763.48 Mb and on the cloud ( post #125 ) it do 390 MB ( for the version V5_X92_3GB_ROOT_011116_MOD.zip ....

what is the difference behind this 2 update ? what is the best ?

on the cloud just take last version or need flash all ?

thank you sory for my noob
                Try one and the other,in his fashion SAMDE added the top and bottom bar,put another launcher and deleted all unnecessary apps,install yourself all you need

Comment

Hello, it's again me ^^

but now i have a good news . It's OK i have installed V5_X92_3GB_ROOT_011116_MOD and all is OK.

First time i hade* a error to install update. I had must format my USB card in FAT32 ( it was in NTFS ) and i the update was OK. IN NTFS impossible install zip file for update.

This mod is the best for me ( navigation bar and notification bar is great ) . In this time i am testing all ( games movies transfert usb/nas ) for cheak if all is ok.

I back to you after my test.

THANK YOU very much for your precious help

Comment

Hello, it's again me ^^

but now i have a good news . It's OK i have installed V5_X92_3GB_ROOT_011116_MOD and all is OK.

First time i hade* a error to install update. I had must format my USB card in FAT32 ( it was in NTFS ) and i the update was OK. IN NTFS impossible install zip file for update.

This mod is the best for me ( navigation bar and notification bar is great ) . In this time i am testing all ( games movies transfert usb/nas ) for cheak if all is ok.

I back to you after my test.

THANK YOU very much for your precious help
                    can you do antutu benchmark test please

Comment

hello

the benchmark test antutu just finish this is the result

3d : 8977
                      UX: 12895
                      CPU : 13630
                      RAM : 4129

this is my first test antutu , this is good score or not ?

Comment

Hi.
                        I have a (stupid?) question. If I would like to upgrade my kodi to 17.0 RC1, which one I have to download? ARMv7a (32bit) or ARMv8a(64bit)?

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comment

Happy new year everyone!!!
                          Base version on 01112016
                          This is my V6 mod for 2GB\16GB version only - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/BSZK/vXbdv782A
                          And this V6 mod for 3GB\16GB \32GB version only - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GmhU/ioJ3srN8H
                          Flashing from SD card on stock recovery or app in system Backup&Restore.
                          Changelist:
                          First start language - Russian,sorry )
                          1. Firmware clear&stable (All perfect working,no error)
                          2. In V6 replaced Kodi on SPMC 16.6.0 for Amlogic (Stable)
                          3. Mod tvlauncher (bugfix)
                          4. Icon replace in framework.apk
                          5. Fix russian translation,for russian community
                          5. And more....))) I do not remember
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	image_21428.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.8 KB ID:	619622
                          Last edited by SAMDE; 01-01-2017, 09:09.

Comment

Thanks you to SAMDE ! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

Comment

I installed V6, I like it.
                              Thank you SAMDE, good job!

Comment

Dear SAMDE I have the 2/16gb and I flashed your update but unfotunately the Greek language is totally missing. How can I solve it , otherwise how to come back to my old firmware (just flashing it from recovery ?)

Comment

Working...
                                X