No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cisit, I have seen that video, unbelievable, he does it without powering up the box. I can't get the usb-burning-tool to connect to the box without powering it up. I use the same usb port, pressing the reset button, connecting usb cable, the same order he does it, and nothing.

Comment

I guess in this case that the laptop USB output needs to have a minimum power, so have at least the laptop connected to power source. In some laptops, running it on battery will not allow to feed USB output

Comment

hello SD CARD works fine on my S10, and i flash a lot of Rom with this method.

ROM ATV scv4a for H96pro plus by Superceleron,
        ROM ATV V10 for GT1 standart and ultimate by Tillaz
        ROM
        Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM by Magendanz

Comment

The laptop is always powered on, not on battery, and still the same result.

Comment

Thanks for joining the discussion, Abdel313. Since you have been successful flashing S10 Rom with SD card method, anything you can tell us how you do it? Like, what's the order of things? Press the reset button first, put the sd card, and then plug in the power? Or another order? Please let us know, appreciate it.

Comment

Hi mn.ll.eo at first i put the sd card in the box i press the reset button and i stay pressing. at last i plug the dc adapter.
              when i do that i see the picture of upgrade
              Sorry for my english

Comment

Thanks, Abdel313, appreciate it.

I do that with my box with sd card, and all I get is green screen on tv, nothing else happening.

Comment

When you create the files on sd card what is the option you select for the burning ?
                  normal erase force erase

Comment

I did it force erase. Should I try all the options there?
                    Thank you, appreciate it.

Comment

Try it.
                      when you try usb burning tool it doesn't work ?

Comment

What is the rom if you want to flash on your box

Comment

usb burning tool stops at 10% download boot for more than 5 minutes and then gives error.
                          sd card gives a green screen on tv

Comment

jnw_s912_ui01_r-tvbox-s10_9377_mac_20170912 rom for s10

Comment

When you flash with sd card you try one time or more ?
                              with usb flash tool your method is erase all ? What do you select ?

Comment

I have tried many times with sd card or usb burning tool, many times.
                                usb burning tool I have selected all of them: normal, force erase; erase all, force erase all. Also, the same with sd card, all of the options. same results.

Comment

Working...
                                X