R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys
    S10 on my list(actually it was) read all reviews then I'v to decide; "forget this unit"!

Looking another box(price within $ 60/80)

any recommendation?

therefore one of my friend sale a box; H96 Pro+ is it OK?

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
      Hi guys
      S10 on my list(actually it was) read all reviews then I'v to decide; "forget this unit"!

Looking another box(price within $ 60/80)

any recommendation?

therefore one of my friend sale a box; H96 Pro+ is it OK?
      That or the Mecool BB2 Pro.

Comment

thanks pancho+

lets check to Mecool BB2 Pro

Comment

>Was anyone able to connect their box to Lan? I have the ethernet cable plugged in, but it doesn't seem to register

I have same problem. I have the ethernet cable plugged in, but it doesn't work. There is no setting item(Android 7.1.2). It can work only WI-Fi.

Comment

No problems with the LAN port on the two boxes I had.

Comment

I'v box And.7.x (Beeling GT1 Ultimate,recently purchased) there is no any issue via Ethernet con. n I always prefere/use Ethernet too with all my previous boxes+
              WiFi sometimes getting issues but Ethernet always without issue,so its surprised to me yours LAN issue!

Settings>>NETWORK;there is some detailed set values on there hv you check?

My 7.x box;found the connection way very easy and seems auto-connection(when I check my Network settings!) ans also for LAN connection also auto-connect
              as I never do any settings in this menu!

But I always OFF my WiFi setting too

++

Comment

Hi guys

R-TV Box S10;since a long time its been in my mind and willing to buy then but reading some of reviews than I'v cancelled!
                Than I bought "Beeling GT1 Ultimate"(3Gb DDR4/32Gb)

But its so disappointed!!! just loose money and time! do not buy this unit ever!

I'v already returned! to my vendor and expecting Mecool BB2 Pro,but I'm confused as it is right choice!

Last edited by bergamesk; 09-19-2017, 10:41. Reason: moved to the right thread

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                  Hi guys

R-TV Box S10;since a long time its been in my mind and willing to buy then but reading some of reviews than I'v cancelled!
                  Than I bought "Beeling GT1 Ultimate"(3Gb DDR4/32Gb)

But its so disappointed!!! just loose money and time! do not buy this unit ever!

I'v already returned! to my vendor and expecting Mecool BB2 Pro,but I'm confused as it is right choice!
                  Mecool BB2 Pro is alright.
                  Bought two of them too. Worked out well.

Comment

Today I'v placed from Gearbest an order for BB2 Pro
                    yep going to another "adventure" right now

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As long as no one forced you.
                      It's the Journey and not the destination that makes it enjoyable

yep you right+ this just a journey and goes to dead end street!
                    I always say ...why I love my Bluray players... at least for the watching contents from USB/HDD
                    so I always keep my BD devices!

those "boxes" only for watching IPTV and some of other related matters

Now today I'v ordered 2 boxes(from Gearbest) Mecool BB2 Pro and Sunwell T95Z

bye++

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good to see enjoy yourself...
                      It's all a bit of fun ;-)

This Kodi game is wearing me out.
                    Bought an amazon fire tv box and 6 months of amazon prime for $2.99 on ****.
                    What a great deal. Tons of movies and shows in real-hidef and no lags.,

Comment

Always good to have a real (Mi Box, Fire tv, Shield etc...) Media Player on hand can save some grief and heartache,
                      but they do come in handy a lot of the time.
                      Enjoy
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi

today probably I give a new order for RC3399 Box! is there any opinion for that??
                        RC3399 pricey than AML912

so is it worth to pay more? or is this also another unknown adventure

Comment

Just installed latest upgrade (20170912) to the S10 box ... seems to work better... looks like it's rooted now they added a second launcher in selectable in settings too but have to set that up yourself and no big icons... but with it being rooted and all I still see options for it... it works fine if you put it upside down for temperature reasons... still no kodi without π318 in calculator and it now even asks if you want add ons installed on your Kodi for legal reasons so very safe playing from this manufacturer

Still great and fast box for money spent on it ... if you want a perfect box you spend 200+ bucks on a Nvidia Shield with lot of things you will probably never use

Comment

Originally posted by OmeJoop View Post
                            Just installed latest upgrade (20170912) to the S10 box ... seems to work better... looks like it's rooted now they added a second launcher in selectable in settings too but have to set that up yourself and no big icons... but with it being rooted and all I still see options for it... it works fine if you put it upside down for temperature reasons... still no kodi without π318 in calculator and it now even asks if you want add ons installed on your Kodi for legal reasons so very safe playing from this manufacturer

Still great and fast box for money spent on it ... if you want a perfect box you spend 200+ bucks on a Nvidia Shield with lot of things you will probably never use
                            I have Fire TV 2nd gen and NVIDIA Shield. The Shield offers no advantage unless you play games .
                            For streaming, I use the Fire TV more often now.

Comment

Working...
                            X