• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahac85 View Post
    Chill007 Links updated in original post... Enjoy
    Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello
      I have a beelink gt1-A android 7.1.2, I want to change the launcher to the start with lighthome,
      when I change it in default application, at reboot the change does not apply, no one had this problem?
      or a solution?
      I am looking for a version of lighthome that works on android tv 7.1.2 beelink GT1-A
      thank you

Comment

[QUOTE=Chill007;n773118]

Links doesnt work.

Where can I download the version
        YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome?
        Thanks

Luciano
        H96 pro plus

Comment

[QUOTE=Luciano_ar;n774145]
          Originally posted by Chill007 View Post

Links doesnt work.

Where can I download the version
          YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome?
          Thanks

Luciano
          H96 pro plus
          Look at my post a few pages back. The links were updated and all work fine. Post #174

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	photo-8152518182894959524.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.8 KB ID:	767377These are all the builds I've put together. These versions include the latest weatherfix by Beelink just make sure you either have gps toggle off or deny location permission to the launcher so that it doesn't crash (Beelinks fault, not mine). YouTube versions now includes the bigger font button. Enjoy

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Pro Version + Google Chrome

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

YouTube TV Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

​​​​​
            YouTube TV for Android can be found at

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...tv-android-tv/
            Thanks! Y found it.

Comment

This launchers work with new GT King ??? Somebody tried?

krypton Can you make some for the new GT King B922 serie? with Kodi - ES File Explorer Pro and Chrome Browser?
              Last edited by tombraga; 08-23-2019, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                This launchers work with new GT King ??? Somebody tried?

krypton Can you make some for the new GT King B922 serie? with Kodi - ES File Explorer Pro and Chrome Browser?
                You should try it out for yourself before asking for a custom version. Most likely these apk modifications are still working normally.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

You should try it out for yourself before asking for a custom version. Most likely these apk modifications are still working normally.
                  Installed and works fine, I like the launcher - thanks

Comment

У lighthome работает очистка памяти и программ ? А то я пробовал другие, так там не очищает на x96max (((

Comment

• gefattern
                      gefattern commented
                      Editing a comment
                      English please translate this Thread

Weather not working.... Anyone know how to fix this. What platform is this launcher pulling the info from. Beelink was using Yahoo's weather info and this is why it stopped working on all stock beelink lighthome launcher as I believe yahoo made some changes.

Comment

Thank You!
                      Last edited by nikola-105; 01-10-2020, 14:39.

Comment

Hello. Thank you For your help and support. I have a question that I couldn't find on the Internet. Please tell me how to enable the context menu in this TV Box? If you select text, when you long press on a video or image, the context menu does not appear, as on other gadgets or PCs. Therefore, it is not possible to copy, paste, send, download, save, select... Is it possible to enable the context menu output? There is no menu on all firmwares! I have an old Transpeed RK3288, it has a nice menu and there are no problems with copying, downloading files!

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	photo-8152518182894959524.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.8 KB ID:	767377These are all the builds I've put together. These versions include the latest weatherfix by Beelink just make sure you either have gps toggle off or deny location permission to the launcher so that it doesn't crash (Beelinks fault, not mine). YouTube versions now includes the bigger font button. Enjoy

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Pro Version + Google Chrome

YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

YouTube TV Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

​​​​​
                          YouTube TV for Android can be found at

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...tv-android-tv/
                          Installed this version "YouTube TV Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome"
                          The ES File Explorer button is not working. I have installed various versions but without success, the button still doesn't work. Please send the APK file ES File Explorer. My TV Box X96mini android 7. I'm from Ukraine.

Comment

Hello,

I am new here in this forum, but I use a long the Lighthouse Launcher for my Tv Box. Now since 01.06.2021 yahoo weather service has stopped and the weather feature dosent work in the Lighthouse Launcher anymore.
                            In the Beelink Forum they offered an Update of the Launcher with working weather.
                            Now my question to all of you, is it possible to mod the new Laucher update from beelink a version with youtube TV Button?
                            I have a bit experience with compiling but not a lot. Maybe somebody could help me and we could update the Launcher with working weather and different Buttons...

Thanks all and I hope we make it!!
                            Last edited by Imperator; 06-14-2021, 18:51.

Comment

Weather not working anymore. Is there an update?

Last edited by Jupiter; 06-18-2021, 10:15. Reason: picture uploaded

Comment

Working...
                              X