Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested the android 6. I thought that if he was working on it and it will work on android 8

Comment

Originally posted by ahac85 View Post

What do you mean by Optimized? What version of lighthome launcher are you currently using? Version 1.1.4 has the weather fix
      I have version 1.1.3
      Beelink has not fixed it yet for the A1
      If I try to install your packages it says package is corrupted

Comment

This is the v 1.1.3 that's in my system
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Never mind, I was now able to install your gt1 version
          Thank you

Can you tell me which file to edit to change the link to es file exp as I use mixplorer?
          Last edited by teutate; 03-26-2019, 14:03.

Comment

Originally posted by teutate View Post

Can you tell me which file to edit to change the link to es file exp as I use mixplorer?
            To change the links is it enough if I edit the values in res>values>strings.xml or are there other files to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by teutate View Post

To change the links is it enough if I edit the values in res>values>strings.xml or are there other files to fix?
              Keep answering myself: yes, that's all that's needed... now the folder icon opens mixplorer

Only thing not working is the poweroff button in the lower left corner.

Any fix?

Comment

I have one box with android 6 on it and I'll take a look at what options i get when the settings button is clicked and see if theres a workaround.

Edit: My android 6 box when clicking on settings button takes you to the black settings menu, then in there, there is a button called more settings when clicked launches the white settings menu.
                Ok so here is the Beelink SEA original non working weather lighthome. Really no need to spend to much time on this, this box is a bit different from all of Beelinks boxes. Thanks just for looking into this.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hello friends.
                  I have a H96 MAX X2 (S905X2). You have a cool launcher. but on my console it doesn't work correctly. Does not start ES File Manager. Neither Pro nor Free version. Tested on different firmware. Your launcher downloaded from this message. Tested with KODI button.
                  Or tell me what to do to make File Manager work.
                  Last edited by Rex72; 04-11-2019, 08:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex72 View Post
                    Hello friends.
                    I have a H96 MAX X2 (S905X2). You have a cool launcher. but on my console it doesn't work correctly. Does not start ES File Manager. Neither Pro nor Free version. Tested on different firmware. Your launcher downloaded from this message. Tested with KODI button.
                    Or tell me what to do to make File Manager work.
                    It's strange i have tested and button works fine with es file explorer manager. Send me a PM to upload for you a premium version to test and a modified folder if you want.
                    Last edited by Talaki; 04-13-2019, 14:26.

Comment

Talaki , answered in PM.
                      I will note again, I have a H96 MAX X2 (S905X2)
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

looks good will it work H96 Max plus 64gb RK3328 android 9.0

Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-8152518182894959524.jpg
Views:	3926
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	767377These are all the builds I've put together. These versions include the latest weatherfix by Beelink just make sure you either have gps toggle off or deny location permission to the launcher so that it doesn't crash (Beelinks fault, not mine). YouTube versions now includes the bigger font button. Enjoy

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

https://mega.nz/#!9ZggiATJ!bpEgZHGqP...cet_Wa83GwJaaw

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Pro Version + Google Chrome

https://mega.nz/#!ZJ5SjIKD!J4HvNj5sG...QEjzlKtB5pQNQ8

YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

https://mega.nz/#!oFg0kawB!ESoghwC8q...ydYliEk0DTAauo

YouTube TV Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

https://mega.nz/#!NdhChYbA!SCW_bhKoF...cT8RgyaUn-ZDTc
                          ​​​​​
                          YouTube TV for Android can be found at

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...tv-android-tv/
                          Links don't work. Can you please update links or if someone else have some of this launchers downloaded can you upload it somewhere and add the link. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Chill007 View Post

Links don't work. Can you please update links or if someone else have some of this launchers downloaded can you upload it somewhere and add the link. Thank you!
                            Hi ,

the Es File Explorer is no longer available on PlayStore , because the Company manipulated there Apps to get more

Ad clicks and earn more Money , or similar , all Apps from them , DO ..... Company , better to use another one ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Chill007 Links updated in original post... Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

the Es File Explorer is no longer available on PlayStore , because the Company manipulated there Apps to get more

Ad clicks and earn more Money , or similar , all Apps from them , DO ..... Company , better to use another one ,

greetings / gefattern
                                I downloaded Es File Explorer from another source(not PlayStore) and have yet to see will it work. Thanks.

Chill007 Links updated in original post... Enjoy
                                Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X