This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Superceleron,

The test phase proceeds. The box fix app works very well.

As said, my box is attached to a power strip. In the evening I turn off it.
    When I turn on the power strip, the box turns on... but there is no sound. I have to disconnect the HDMI cable and reconnect it.

I don't know if it can be fixed.

Thanks again for your great work and your effort.

Magnum

Comment

nop that cant be fixed...
      disconnect the hdmi and reconnect, or try changing in the tv to other source and then go back i think that will fix... so that way you dont have to be disconnecting/reconnecting the hdmi cable.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        nop that cant be fixed...
        disconnect the hdmi and reconnect, or try changing in the tv to other source and then go back i think that will fix... so that way you dont have to be disconnecting/reconnecting the hdmi cable.
        Change to another source doesn't work.

Magnum

Comment

well looks like your tv really sucks lol

Comment

well looks like your tv really sucks lol
            Noooo... my Tv it's not so bad.

Anyway I noticed this thing: when I turn on the power strip, BB2 Pro turns on... for a moment I hear sound switching between options, then It goes green for a second (I think Box Fix App starts working) and then no sound.

This thing also happens if I turn off the TV box by holding down the power button for a long time and I click on shutdown option.

Now the workaround for sound: I press quickly the power button and tv box goes to sleep (I think sleep and not shutdown). Then I turn on and sound is ok.

Sometimes, when I press quickly the power button, BB2 turns off...but his led stay on (blue).

Magnum

Comment

Video sobre: Mecool Bb2 Pro Android Tv BoxDonde comprarlo: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_591548.html

Video of Hardware and Rom!!!

Comment

Superceleron I have quetion. I found in russian forum 4pda.ru new firmware for Mecool BB2 PRO dated 2017.02.18. I installed without any problems on my Vorke Z1. All working fine and there is no
                bug with market YouTube apk. But I prefer SC ROM - as there some better working statusbar and samba. Is possible to prepare SC rom version 2 (for example) for BB2_PRO/Vorke Z1 based on this
                rom?
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Nop, i should make a v2(possible ATV with all the V1 goodies and some more) but not based on that one!

Comment

Hey supercelron great work you have done for this box . Can't wait till my mecool arrive to try it . Do you thing the Atv rom you are going to make its better than the v1 . I mean the difference of android tv rom Vs android mobile .

Comment

And on other question the your ftmc build is based on kodi 17 .

Comment

im still thinking if i will make V2-ATV but yes if i make its going to be better than V1
                        And FTMC is a mix of 16.1, some things from 17(some really small things you wont notice it) and lots of SPMC... So a Frankenstein if you want to call it that!

Comment

Ok man keep going the nice work you are the best . Thank you

Comment

Nop, i should make a v2(possible ATV with all the V1 goodies and some more) but not based on that one!
                            YES please!

Comment

Hello all, if I install this ROM for testing purpose, can I go back to the stock ROM ? If yes, how can I do it? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cappoccia View Post
                                Hello all, if I install this ROM for testing purpose, can I go back to the stock ROM ? If yes, how can I do it? thanks
                                Yes, you can. Use the TWRP from Abdul to make a full backup, and if you decide to go back your stock ROM use the same TWRP to restore your backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X