Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

Hi,
    I used the Customizing Tool 2.0.10 without issues
    Thanks. Are you using it on a Windows environment or Ubuntu/Wine?

Comment

Originally posted by xebbmw View Post

Thanks. Are you using it on a Windows environment or Ubuntu/Wine?

Although I have an Ubuntu machine, mostly I am using windows

Comment

Would this firmware be android 32bit or 64bit.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          It's 32-bit. Please don't start a 32-bit vs. 64-bit debate here. We've all experienced those before, and they're not terribly productive.

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
        Would this firmware be android 32bit or 64bit.
        Not a debate just a simple question.

Comment

Guest could you tell me how can i change boot logo ?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to edit the logo partition. Easiest route is to unpack it with Amlogic's Customization Tool, then just edit them as BMPs in Photoshop.

Guest, I've used your ROM heavily for over a day now and it is very stable. I've had zero issues, and it seems to have fixed the random reboot issue I've been having on the stock Tanix firmware. It didn't happen often, but it was still annoying.

I love how your nano roms are very bare and only have the required things to run. I'm now using your nano nexus rom on 2 of my boxes.

Thanks for all of your work.

Comment

You can use this flashes also for TANIX TX9PRO, just replace ddr, uboot and bootloader with LP verison:

A) from TX9PRO TX9pro-20171222.img file > but LCD time numbers will be upside down rotated
            B) from H96PRO PLUS CZ-S32-v5 board version for example aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_XGO_LP_mac-20171206.img file > without working LCD
            C) from SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus.img > LCD will be off = same as B)

or anyone suggest solution to working correct LCD due to TX9PRO board inside box is upside down than the TX92 board.

Other issue with newest 20171125 rom is described here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...718#post703718
            Last edited by mXHX; 01-21-2018, 20:05.

Comment

Please (if possible) add support for BB2 PRO wifi and bluetooth.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, I don't have a BB2 PRO, so that's not going to happen. Maybe someone else with the device can add support for that wireless chipset.

if it helps to add it in future versions, someone adds BB2 PRO wifi drivers here https://yadi.sk/d/M5ODP3TS3PBMvu (it works with other boxes same as original img) but it's older version without .apk association so can't install apps from SD :[

Comment

Can I install this rom on my vorke z6 pluse?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, but you could possibly mix this system and boot partition with the Z6 Plus bootloader and device tree partitions. I just don't have a Z6 Plus to test this myself.

I have TX92 ram 2gb, can I install this rom and how? thank you

Comment

Tanix TX9 Pro with Magendanz's rom + OTA, I suppose it will work the same for Vorke V6 Plus

Here are the files if someone wants to try them, of course I am not responsible for any damage it could bring to your boxes

by request I am posting updated links, see post nbrs #44,45 and previous for more explanations

cheers
                  Last edited by Alianato; 01-31-2018, 00:23.

Comment

Thanks Magendaz Currently using Vorke z6 12-21-17 on R-tv Box s10 3gb ddr4 / 32gb rom .. Gonna test this. Ill let you know if it works for "R-tv box s10"..
                    Got Error did you use the vorke z6 or the vorke z6 plus ? the ram is different between them just wondering ..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Found issue had to remove usb burning tool 2.1.2 and install 2.0.8 So you can list that it works on R-TV Box S10 3gb ddr4 /32gb rom.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, there's something very strange about the Vorke Z6 in OTG mode, but it does work if you downgrade USB Burning Tool. It's still much slower than other boxes.

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
                      Tanix TX9 Pro with Magendanz's rom + OTA, I suppose it will work the same for Vorke V6 Plus

Here are the files if someone wants to try them, of course I am not responsible for any damage it could bring to your boxes

by request I am posting updated links, see post nbrs #44,45 and previous for more explanations

cheers
                      Hi, I have successfully installed the nexus @magendaz rom, adapted by Alianato on my Vorke z6 Plus. Lcd remains with the word "boot" upside down but everything else seems to work well (kodi youtube playstore ...)
                      In a few days I will give a more complete judgment in terms of stability and more.
                      Thank you all for the work you are doing ..

Comment

Working...
                      X