Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papla83 View Post

Hi.
    The link isn't ready ? because it seem's to be dead.

Thanks.
    Sorry med to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Here it is this added a lot of Drivers to the System, like USB Ethernet Touchscreen Joysticks etc.
      https://file.freaktab.com/public/dri...tXPPpe63mXAlWS
      does this also take care of the google playstore issues with downloading and updating apps?

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I'll update a patch soon ... also I made script to run from init.d ... my clock works fine it seems like a t95z model that is not working correctly ...
        Strange that it work for you.At my sunvell t95u pro it did not. I update patch - rename 00OpenVFD to 99OpenVFD. Now it works.

Comment

neomode

Thank you so much for your efforts!! I will definitely try it out tonight.

Comment

It seems I can't do nothing with this firmware V3.. USB Port not working on my Minix U9H and still have issue with Remote Control dont want to Power on the Box. When I change software to the original Minix Firmware USB Port Works and Control Works. Can Someone Help Me with this Issues with Firmware V3.

Comment

neomode the upgrade package is to be applied by TWRP ?

Comment

I already did it upgrade package twrp I still have the same problem

Comment

Hi neomode

I applied the patch though the sytem update method, but it made no difference. my LAN connection still says "Not Connected".
                  Is there some settings that need to change in order for the ethernet adapter to work?

Thanks

Comment

Hi neomode

I applied the patch though the sytem update method, but it made no difference. my LAN connection still says "Not Connected".
                    Is there some settings that need to change in order for the ethernet adapter to work?

Thanks

Comment

Damn! Apologies for all the posts

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        https://mega.nz/#F!c4RhHaAI!YD7VoFfZf616OP6qfqBu-Q

I fixed the issues in the build ... neomode will update thread soon but those are the links to the fixed builds
                        It seems I can't do nothing with this firmware V3.. USB Port not working on my Minix U9H and still have issue with Remote Control dont want to Power on the Box. When I change software to the original Minix Firmware USB Port Works and Control Works. Can Someone Help Me with this Issues with Firmware V3.... Your work is amazing even if you can't help me. I understand becuase of the name of the box minix. Thank you

Comment

I have a Sunvell T95Z plus 2/16Gb
                          flashed with V3 Redpoison latest version.
                          Flashed the QC9377.zip
                          Flashed 4.1 Bluetoothfix.zip
                          no problems i can update google play store
                          flashed the T95Z_1 pro clock display failed to work BUT i did change the file in the .ZIP (system/etc/init.d/00OpenVFD to 99OpenVFD) and it worked thanks for the info Ico747
                          Rebooted into TWRP and flashed Magisk18.1 and the rebooted No problems then installed Magisk Manager 7 and all is well with the TV box
                          Also cod1 18.1 works i use juggernaut build others are available

now all is working for me have not tried the ethernet so i cannot say but everything else is working.

Many thanks for the teams hard work on making this ROM.
                          if only i could get amazon prime and SKY Go to work i would be set but heyho

Ethernet working as well

Last edited by chenzen666; 03-16-2019, 09:47.

Comment

I am trying to port this Rom to m8s "plus" L. I followed this tutorial https://www.cnx-software.com/2016/08...x-s905-tv-box/ , box boots but I can't get passed "checking for updates". Can anyone guide me on doing a proper port of this Rom?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                              Yes and it will be finished today.
                              Then you can use a external Ethernet Adapter.

Neomode
                              Download address is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by neomode
                                We have new Version need update the url:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Neomode
                                Hi.
                                The link isn't ready ? because it seem's to be dead.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X