How to install Magisk on the AM6

1) Under Ugoos Settings - Choose Root with SuperSU
    2) Now restart your device
    3) Install Magisk Manager

4) Restart your device
    5) Open Magisk Manager and grant it root permission with SuperSU
    6) In Magisk Manager's Settings choose Magisk Core Mode Only and enable it
    7) Restart your device
    8) Open Magisk Manager and under Advanced Settings(You need to use an airmouse or USB mouse)
    choose only the 'Recovery Mode' checkbox and uncheck 'Preserve AVB 2.0/dm-verity'
    9) Now click on Install at the top right next to Magisk and select 'Direct Install'
    10) Wait for it to finish and then manually restart your device by long pressing the power button on the ir remote and choosing Restart'
    11) Magisk will now be installed
    12) In Magisk Manager's settings, disable the Magisk Core Mode Only so it uses the full Magisk Mode now
    13) Also disable SuperSU root now from Ugoos's Root Settings
    14) Reboot
    Magisk should now work fully and you can hide root from apps or make your device Google Certified by using theMagiskHide Props Config module.
    hello.does this way also work on am6 pro model?

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post

hello.does this way also work on am6 pro model?
      Certainly, yes
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200124_225152.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	796284
        anyone knows how to disable gamepad setting? it keeps resetting my g4s key. i cant play any game.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by owhbaem View Post

Name:	IMG_20200124_225152.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	796284
          anyone knows how to disable gamepad setting? it keeps resetting my g4s key. i cant play any game.
          Reset to default settings..
          Disable the app in app settings?
          First clear the data to confirm if it is the problem .
          Freeze the app with titanium Backup

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Reset to default settings..
            Disable the app in app settings?
            First clear the data to confirm if it is the problem .
            Freeze the app with titanium Backup

Name:	IMG_20200124_232041.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	796290

or someone can help me. where should i put this key to? i really dont understand about gamepad setting.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by owhbaem View Post

Name:	IMG_20200124_232041.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	796290

or someone can help me. where should i put this key to? i really dont understand about gamepad setting.
              Those files usually get copied to /system/usr/keylayout
              You have to be rooted to have access to copy to that folder.
              The file extensions must also be .kl only and permissions changed to rw/r/r or 644.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Certainly, yes
                Thanks.Do u guys suggest me to buy this box?For all box reviews i saw,this box seems the most completed.One question:I saw there is option to hide statusbar/navbar.If u choose to hide them,when u move mouse at them,did they automatically appear?

???????? ??? ?? Redmi 4 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

Comment

kos25k Yes, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
                  Costs a little more than than the "average" This is No Average box. get the 4gPro.
                  Virtually Everything works like All boxes Should. Very smooth, fast, and durable. Great oem FW. ya truly get what you pay for. Excellent Vid quality production.
                  Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
                    Thanks.Do u guys suggest me to buy this box?For all box reviews i saw,this box seems the most completed.One question:I saw there is option to hide statusbar/navbar.If u choose to hide them,when u move mouse at them,did they automatically appear?

???????? ??? ?? Redmi 4 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
                    For video playback it's great, especially now with the dual-boot firmware.
                    Only get the Nvidia Shield if it's cheaper to ship to your country otherwise get the AM6.

You can swipe the mouse up for it to reappear or click the down arrow to hide it.
                    In the settings you can also hide/unhide it.

Comment

mo123 Ha! I got there before you...
                      It's nice to own a device, you're jonesing to Brag About. Finally!

Comment

Anyone used this version or the pro 4gb ram version with real debrid and VPN on at the same time?

How does it handle the streaming for larger files?

I find that my current mecool m8s pro l and my h96pro plus boxes have issues where it starts to buffer a few minutes into the stream.

The first part of the buffer at the very start goes full speed. But after that the additional buffering goes below 20megabit. Normally I can get 100megabit.

I've tried with pia vpn and windscribe and both have the same issue.

I'm thinking maybe it's the older boxes ram or cpu power trying to decode and stream the larger size files real debrid provides over vpn.

Thoughts?

Comment

Spastro No issues here ever with realD.
                          I'm not currently running a VPN - my bad
                          I'd be inclined to look at the choice of VPN as the choke point.
                          Not only do you want many servers, preferably in country, but a set that is known for essentially Full speed through-put. Seeking a service that guarantees that is key. Many (most) choke the crap out your stream.
                          Network routing is going to longer with both services running, perhaps consulting RD for advice on server choices can aid you?
                          let us know what solutions you find.
                          Any ddr4 should run approx the same, obviously faster than 3, but I have my doubts the problem lies there - provided you have ram in reserve.
                          4k is another huge challenge, all bets are off then. imho
                          ????

Comment

Yeah I have tried both windscribe and pia.

Both services start off with great speeds. Easily 80megabit. No issues. The initial buffer works perfectly fine.

The problem starts after the first few minutes when it tries to keep buffering the next chunk and that's when the speed starts to drop. Eventually below 20 megabit.

Smaller 2to 3 GB files are okay. But anything more then that starts to cause issues which is why I thought maybe a newer box with better ram and processing would help. Hmm.

Comment

pastro I haven't heard of pia, Windstream not so much. Search current "ten best, fastest..."
                              Some comprehensive writeups and promotions recently. If you're working 5-10 gig vids, idk what to say about it. Use a network and system monitor app to see the performance of both ram and stream real-time.
                              Again, I expect it to be the VPN, not ram especially if you have four g of any type.
                              However, if it's hardware /FW based... This box Will Handle It. hands down.
                              Search more, worry less. yur answer is at hand. ;- )

Comment

Very nice thanks!!Mainly i want statusbar to be hidden,but when i approach mouse,to automatically be visible!And then i want to install a fan.will it be easy if we exclude the metal case?Is the processor looking up and is on upper place?(so fan will blow air straight to cpu area)

Comment

Working...
                                X