Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterno View Post

nope tryed it i suspect its a hardware issue
    Stock ROM? Guess it could be Hardware. Cuz if you had an OS on an SD, that it could find & default to... Then,
    It should go, right? I mean you shouldn't even have to be in recovery

**SUK!
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-15-2019, 04:14.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Stock ROM? Guess it could be Hardware. Cuz if you had an OS on an SD, that it could find oh, default to... It should go, right? I mean you shouldn't even have to be in recovery

**SUK!
      thats what i think bad rom it wont even load boot screen

Comment

hey clarkkent is the brand of your box a magicsee ?

Comment

hey clarkkent is the brand of your box a magicsee ?
          Yes Sir...a giant among midget Chinese Tech minds. Er, so I've been told.

Comment

Yes Sir...a giant among midget Chinese Tech minds. Er, so I've been told.
            how long have you been using it is it a stock rom ?

Comment

?? stock rom ?
              7 months? & Yes. But, Fairly personalized with custom adds, as mentioned.
              ~~ PM me pls or hit me on N6 thread if needed?

Comment

ya about the n6 updates iv had a couple leelboxes and never seen a single update for them iam an advanced user but by no means an expert ive crippled a couple rooted boxes but never actually bricked one (knock on wood) LOL
                Perhaps the problem with firmware. Try recording to external media (SD card or USB flash drive) Libreelec or Armbian and check their run. Either check write firmware via USB cable in the locked eMMC (it helps if he corrupted u-boot in eMMC).

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

Perhaps the problem with firmware. Try recording to external media (SD card or USB flash drive) Libreelec or Armbian and check their run. Either check write firmware via USB cable in the locked eMMC (it helps if he corrupted u-boot in eMMC).
                  i tried but the boot process does not get far enough to get to recovery screen

Comment

7 months? & Yes. But, Fairly personalized with custom adds, as mentioned.
                    ~~ PM me pls or hit me on N6 thread if needed?
                    ok thanks

Comment

i tried but the boot process does not get far enough to get to recovery screen
                      You don't need a recovery screen. Start USB Burn Tool, select firmware, press Start button in the program. After this preparation, hold down the button on the AM6 and connect the USB cable to the AM6.
                      You need to run the forced firmware mode (this is analogous to shorting contacts on the eMMC when restoring it from the brick).

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

You don't need a recovery screen. Start USB Burn Tool, select firmware, press Start button in the program. After this preparation, hold down the button on the AM6 and connect the USB cable to the AM6.
                        You need to run the forced firmware mode (this is analogous to shorting contacts on the eMMC when restoring it from the brick).
                        do i need a windows cpu to do this ? i do not have a windows cpu

Comment

There is a USB Burn Tool for Linux(tested on Ubuntu 16.04) not sure it will work on your AM6. I have not used the Linux version, so I cannot help with that.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                            There is a USB Burn Tool for Linux(tested on Ubuntu 16.04) not sure it will work on your AM6. I have not used the Linux version, so I cannot help with that.
                            where can i get it ? i do not see it on ugoos site

Comment

I learned of it over at Khadas' site. I am only a casual Linux user, so I cannot help with it. Please don't blame me if it bricks your box, oh, wait a minute, too late.

Seriously though, hope you get your AM6 back on its feet.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                                I learned of it over at Khadas' site. I am only a casual Linux user, so I cannot help with it. Please don't blame me if it bricks your box, oh, wait a minute, too late.

Seriously though, hope you get your AM6 back on its feet.
                                ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X